Skip directly to content

SIMPLY AMAZING

Community

• SIMPLY AMAZING
    August 15, 2012

"Ashes to ashes, dust to dust", the preacher said as the dirt from the ground was tossed like salt unto my father’s casket
    I didn’t cry, tears were no longer there I cried plenty from the moment I was told my 58 year old father died from a sudden heart attack, why do good ones die young I say to myself
    Soon I was saying my goodbyes and catching my flight from New Orleans to Miami, the first class flight was brief. I made it home toss my Gucci luggage on the floor, too tired to do anything but shower and lay in the bed
    Two weeks is enough time from my office,BESTY would more than likely cave without me at least that’s what I tell myself to support my crazy thirteen hour six days a week work schedule
    Before I rest my phone buzzes, I don’t even have to answer I know who it is, Tamara calling to see if I did as promise, why doesn’t she just check her bank account, sometimes I think that she likes to hear me say yes I put the money in your account at midnight on the dot in fact
    When she and I begin sharing accounts like everything else but men and underwear it was equal but our drives are different so that of course changed
    "Hey girl"
    "What'sup love"
    "I got your package"
    I'm shocked she checked the account first
    "How’s your mother"
    "She’s fine, thank you again Tamara for coming to the wate that meant a lot to me"
    "Girl I always thought your father was fine and when he hooked us up at that restaurant that night your father deserved for me to at least show at the wate"
    I love Tamara without even without trying she always kept it real, if people knew that she was one the brightest people you would ever meet,people especially men would have enough sense not to screw her over
    "Hey girl I was wondering if you would mind meeting up with me at Viva Loco’s I know you just got back but this week has been something else for me and I could really use the non-male company"
    I look at the clock and said it’s almost ten, took a deep breath even though I’m tired I say sure I’ll be there before midnight
    "Cool and wear that red number I think you might actually get you some tonight"
    "I thought we weren’t dog hunting tonight"
    "I said I couldn’t use the male company, I didn’t say anything about you"
    I dress and look at myself in the mirror, thirty and I still look good, a few grays but nothing a little color couldn’t fix, the coke bottle shape, caramel skin, and dark brown cat eyes made me a catch besides my convo
    I arrived at Viva’s at a quarter after eleven and Tamara was at the bar getting pushed up on by a brother, I really couldn’t see his face but the ass was nice, what I did see were an unusual set of tattoos
    He then turned with a smile, he must have felt me staring from a distance, he sipped his drink, and my eyes fell to his lips
    Lips are my weakness, those anywhere near LL Cool J’s I’m smitten, then he spoke, and that accent made me cream
    "Is this the friend you were speaking of"
    "Yes, um Tremaine this is", I interrupted her and gave a false name, Laura, and she of course gave me a strange look
    Really, I thought your name was Keisha he said with a got ya smile
    I rolled my eyes, I pinched Tamara and said my friend can’t seem to stop going off at the mouth sometimes
    He nodded and smiled again,"well Laura Keisha whichever one of you would like to join me on the dance floor I would greatly appreciate it"
    Just then, Jodeci’s Freak You begin and Tamara practically pushed me to the floor with the man
    "Laura Keisha do you always make a man fight for you"
    "You can call me by real name Keisha since Tamara told you already"
    "Ok Keisha"
    I smiled
    "Wow may I have one more of those in the morning"
    "Excuse me"
    "Well, I would play good boy and pretend that I’m interested in listening to your conversation but honestly you are wearing my favorite color", he placed his lips near my neck, "smelling of my favorite perfume and I bet you taste just as good as you look"
    I blushed, honestly a man had never been straight forward definitely not on the first date, "do you always talk to women like this"
    "Yes, I call it my bullshit test"
    "Bullshit test"
    "Yes I like to see if I’m real with a woman is she going to fly the coop or stay with me even through the bullshit"
    "What if a woman would take your bluntness as approaching her as if she was a hoe"
    "Hoes walk the street and are paid by the hour and I don’t mean at Burger King"
    I laughed
    "Oh, I can make you laugh too; you know what they say if you can make a woman laugh" then he whispered in my ear "you can make her cum"
    That was it, all the thoughts of waiting and playing games went straight out the window, I wanted to see all of his tattoos and definitely wanted to see if he could make me smile in the morning
    But I hesitated, I didn’t want to be labeled, I didn’t want to be that woman, the one who got made the fool of, that was Tamara’s job not mine, I kept this pu na na on locked down for at least three months
    "I don’t usually do things like this"
    He looked down at me,"what, you usually don’t dance"
    "Let’s not kid around with each other Tremaine you want a one night stand"
    He smiled and said actually I was thinking of sleeping with you in the morning so that you wouldn’t sleep with me on the first night, and I never had a woman for one night stand even if I tried
    "Arrogant aren’t you"
    "There’s a reason I’m arrogant baby and you have my permission to find out why, do I have your permission to show you"
    I rose my left brow in curiosity, this brother must truly be packing, I mean the way he was talking, then I got a close look, his facial hairs made you think he was older, this was a young cat, now I was really hesitant
    "How old are you"
    "Twenty seven why""
    "I’m older than you and please don’t say age ain’t nothing but a number, that’s not cute to me"
    "I wasn’t going to say that but I don’t think age has anything to do with experience, don’t you agree"
    I smiled again," I guess I can take a chance with you"
    "A chance, you gave me a chance when you came to the dance floor, what I require needs a little more"
    Two hours later I was walking into his condo, I was surprised at how neat it was
    "Now that you have me here what do you plan on doing with me"
    He responded lying in bed until the morning and then we won’t be doing any sleeping after that
    His tone and stare aroused me, "do you always get what you want Tremaine"
    He touched my face, "sometimes"
    "I don’t want to be one of those women"
    He removed my jacket,"what kind of woman is that Keisha"
    "The kind of woman that regrets who she lays with"
    He smiled and began to remove his clothing, "if you regret anything you do with me than I haven’t done what I'm suppose to do"
    My face probably expressed exactly what I was feeling, confusion, "what you are supposed to do"
    He begin to unzip my dress and said please baby
    The next thing I felt was his lips on my neck, his lips felt amazing, he touched my Victoria secrets, and I froze
    "Relax baby, I will keep my promises, we will lie in bed until morning, and then what you allow will happen"
    I allowed him to remove my secrets, he kissed my belly, my scar from years before was made a piece of sensuality, I could tell he was curious like others
    Long story I whispered
    He stood before me and said you can tell me if you like but can you return the favor as he placed my hands to his briefs
    I placed my head on his chest, closed my eyes, and begin to slowly remove them, I opened my eyes to perfection it looked like even his member worked out
    He took my hand and led me to the guest bedroom, I wasn’t mad; I actually would have wondered how special could his bed be if he took a woman he just met there
    Just as promised we laid in his bed nude talking until we fell asleep only it wasn’t any sunlight when I felt his hands on my butt and his member aching for entrance at my secret window
    Keisha it’s four in the morning may I please you he asked
    Only if you are living my lifestyle if you know what I mean, he placed my hand to his obviously miraculous member because it didn’t appear to be that large last night covered and he seem to beg may I
    "Yes you may "

lisaleigh30's picture
on Aug 15, 2012 - 05:39PM

"Ashes to ashes, dust to dust", the preacher said as the dirt from the ground was tossed like salt unto my father’s casket
I didn’t cry, tears were no longer there I cried plenty from the moment I was told my 58 year old father died from a sudden heart attack, why do good ones die young I say to myself
Soon I was saying my goodbyes and catching my flight from New Orleans to Miami, the first class flight was brief. I made it home toss my Gucci luggage on the floor, too tired to do anything but shower and lay in the bed
Two weeks is enough time from my office,BESTY would more than likely cave without me at least that’s what I tell myself to support my crazy thirteen hour six days a week work schedule
Before I rest my phone buzzes, I don’t even have to answer I know who it is, Tamara calling to see if I did as promise, why doesn’t she just check her bank account, sometimes I think that she likes to hear me say yes I put the money in your account at midnight on the dot in fact
When she and I begin sharing accounts like everything else but men and underwear it was equal but our drives are different so that of course changed
"Hey girl"
"What'sup love"
"I got your package"
I'm shocked she checked the account first
"How’s your mother"
"She’s fine, thank you again Tamara for coming to the wate that meant a lot to me"
"Girl I always thought your father was fine and when he hooked us up at that restaurant that night your father deserved for me to at least show at the wate"
I love Tamara without even without trying she always kept it real, if people knew that she was one the brightest people you would ever meet,people especially men would have enough sense not to screw her over
"Hey girl I was wondering if you would mind meeting up with me at Viva Loco’s I know you just got back but this week has been something else for me and I could really use the non-male company"
I look at the clock and said it’s almost ten, took a deep breath even though I’m tired I say sure I’ll be there before midnight
"Cool and wear that red number I think you might actually get you some tonight"
"I thought we weren’t dog hunting tonight"
"I said I couldn’t use the male company, I didn’t say anything about you"
I dress and look at myself in the mirror, thirty and I still look good, a few grays but nothing a little color couldn’t fix, the coke bottle shape, caramel skin, and dark brown cat eyes made me a catch besides my convo
I arrived at Viva’s at a quarter after eleven and Tamara was at the bar getting pushed up on by a brother, I really couldn’t see his face but the ass was nice, what I did see were an unusual set of tattoos
He then turned with a smile, he must have felt me staring from a distance, he sipped his drink, and my eyes fell to his lips
Lips are my weakness, those anywhere near LL Cool J’s I’m smitten, then he spoke, and that accent made me cream
"Is this the friend you were speaking of"
"Yes, um Tremaine this is", I interrupted her and gave a false name, Laura, and she of course gave me a strange look
Really, I thought your name was Keisha he said with a got ya smile
I rolled my eyes, I pinched Tamara and said my friend can’t seem to stop going off at the mouth sometimes
He nodded and smiled again,"well Laura Keisha whichever one of you would like to join me on the dance floor I would greatly appreciate it"
Just then, Jodeci’s Freak You begin and Tamara practically pushed me to the floor with the man
"Laura Keisha do you always make a man fight for you"
"You can call me by real name Keisha since Tamara told you already"
"Ok Keisha"
I smiled
"Wow may I have one more of those in the morning"
"Excuse me"
"Well, I would play good boy and pretend that I’m interested in listening to your conversation but honestly you are wearing my favorite color", he placed his lips near my neck, "smelling of my favorite perfume and I bet you taste just as good as you look"
I blushed, honestly a man had never been straight forward definitely not on the first date, "do you always talk to women like this"
"Yes, I call it my bullshit test"
"Bullshit test"
"Yes I like to see if I’m real with a woman is she going to fly the coop or stay with me even through the bullshit"
"What if a woman would take your bluntness as approaching her as if she was a hoe"
"Hoes walk the street and are paid by the hour and I don’t mean at Burger King"
I laughed
"Oh, I can make you laugh too; you know what they say if you can make a woman laugh" then he whispered in my ear "you can make her cum"
That was it, all the thoughts of waiting and playing games went straight out the window, I wanted to see all of his tattoos and definitely wanted to see if he could make me smile in the morning
But I hesitated, I didn’t want to be labeled, I didn’t want to be that woman, the one who got made the fool of, that was Tamara’s job not mine, I kept this pu na na on locked down for at least three months
"I don’t usually do things like this"
He looked down at me,"what, you usually don’t dance"
"Let’s not kid around with each other Tremaine you want a one night stand"
He smiled and said actually I was thinking of sleeping with you in the morning so that you wouldn’t sleep with me on the first night, and I never had a woman for one night stand even if I tried
"Arrogant aren’t you"
"There’s a reason I’m arrogant baby and you have my permission to find out why, do I have your permission to show you"
I rose my left brow in curiosity, this brother must truly be packing, I mean the way he was talking, then I got a close look, his facial hairs made you think he was older, this was a young cat, now I was really hesitant
"How old are you"
"Twenty seven why""
"I’m older than you and please don’t say age ain’t nothing but a number, that’s not cute to me"
"I wasn’t going to say that but I don’t think age has anything to do with experience, don’t you agree"
I smiled again," I guess I can take a chance with you"
"A chance, you gave me a chance when you came to the dance floor, what I require needs a little more"
Two hours later I was walking into his condo, I was surprised at how neat it was
"Now that you have me here what do you plan on doing with me"
He responded lying in bed until the morning and then we won’t be doing any sleeping after that
His tone and stare aroused me, "do you always get what you want Tremaine"
He touched my face, "sometimes"
"I don’t want to be one of those women"
He removed my jacket,"what kind of woman is that Keisha"
"The kind of woman that regrets who she lays with"
He smiled and began to remove his clothing, "if you regret anything you do with me than I haven’t done what I'm suppose to do"
My face probably expressed exactly what I was feeling, confusion, "what you are supposed to do"
He begin to unzip my dress and said please baby
The next thing I felt was his lips on my neck, his lips felt amazing, he touched my Victoria secrets, and I froze
"Relax baby, I will keep my promises, we will lie in bed until morning, and then what you allow will happen"
I allowed him to remove my secrets, he kissed my belly, my scar from years before was made a piece of sensuality, I could tell he was curious like others
Long story I whispered
He stood before me and said you can tell me if you like but can you return the favor as he placed my hands to his briefs
I placed my head on his chest, closed my eyes, and begin to slowly remove them, I opened my eyes to perfection it looked like even his member worked out
He took my hand and led me to the guest bedroom, I wasn’t mad; I actually would have wondered how special could his bed be if he took a woman he just met there
Just as promised we laid in his bed nude talking until we fell asleep only it wasn’t any sunlight when I felt his hands on my butt and his member aching for entrance at my secret window
Keisha it’s four in the morning may I please you he asked
Only if you are living my lifestyle if you know what I mean, he placed my hand to his obviously miraculous member because it didn’t appear to be that large last night covered and he seem to beg may I
"Yes you may "

Forum category: 
stlgirl4lyfe2010's picture

okay interesting waiting for next part

shop