Skip directly to content

SIMPLY AMAZING II

Community

• SIMPLY AMAZING II
    August 17, 2012

I wasn’t prepared for how well this young man’s bed skills were, like I said before his member was miraculous and he definitely knew how to use it
    He wasn’t rough, I could tell that he had to have a woman that was fully capable of how handling every inch of that anaconda before going there
    "Tremaine"
    "Yes"
    "I don’t want you to feel obligated to call me but after this I would like you too"
    He smiled, "I have every intention on calling you baby more than once a day if you like but" and then he placed his love deeper inside, "right now", he moved in circles inside of me, "I want you to call me"
    I definitely did that as he used his hands only to caress my breast and ass depending on the position
    From 4 am until 4 pm I traded places, sweat, love interest and erotic sounds with this majestic creature of love making
    When the time came to leave I shamefully wanted to stay, I was tripping I didn’t do this, men didn’t have me on lockdown like this and definitely not the first time
    I drove home and soaked in the tub, thoughts of his strokes and love faces came to mind, he had a way with making you feel like the only one for him and that surprised me, my cell phone got me out of fantasy land, I placed Tamara on speaker
    "Hey girl I was calling you all day where were you"
    "You wouldn’t believe me"
    "With Tremaine"
    "How did you know that"
    "Hell if it wasn’t for the fact that I’m trying to stay male free I would have handle that ass myself"
    I laughed, " girl you so silly"
    "So how was he"
    "Girl, good girls never tell but since I’m not a good girl, the brother can lay the pipe"
    "How big was it"
    "Nine to ten"
    "Damn you need another na na for that serious member"
    "Girl you are too much" as I laughed
    "I knew it was something special about him, so has he call"
    "Well it’s only been an hour since I left his place"
    "He took you to his place no telle, man I gave him to you"
    "Don’t be jelly"
    "I’m thinking what did I give up right now"
    "Definitely one hell of a night, time will reveal if he’s just a good of a man as he is a lover"
    "Well usually, if he isn’t selfish in bed, he’s good out of bed"
    "The way he pleased me he definitely wasn’t selfish, if I could use a word to describe his skills I would say amazing"
    "Amazing, girl let me get off this phone with you because I’m all piss about this, I need a drink, call me before you had back to work"
    Work I thought, I would be back in the office doors bright and early tomorrow morning, I placed my head under the water
    Monday morning I walked thru my magazine office door, having my own fashion magazine was my dream job since I was a teen model for Ford Modeling Incorporated
    I walked into Beauty doors to find a dozen of roses with a note that said A dozen of roses for a dozen of kisses, this is me calling for the first time today, Tremaine, and I couldn’t help but smile
    I told him my life story in the hour or so we talked before I fell asleep, he actually listened, and that earned major points with me, sometimes you can talk to a man and he doesn’t even remember your name by the end of the conversation
    I worked about seven more hours and received a delivery from the Cheesecake Factory with a note saying this is me calling for the second time Tremaine
    I continued my day, I worked the usual 13 plus 2 and I was exhausted, I walked out BESTY's door to find Tremaine dressed better than the first night we met, handing me a single rose and he said this is me calling for the third time today, the Starbuck’s down the road stays open late would you like to join me
    "Tremaine you didn’t have to do all of this"
    "I beg to differ"
    "I have to work in the morning"
    So do I he whispered in my ear "but I must admit that I would like to have a little bit of you before the day begins to ease the day"
    "Tremaine"
    "I love how you say that" and my temperature rose from the moment of erotic increase he gave with the words "and it sounds even better when you cum"
    Naughty girl I was being two nights in the row, how free I was being with him was scary, I wasn’t this kind of woman Tamara was
    We talked some more, he told me about his difficult life growing up in foster homes until he was twelve then he was adopted by an old millionaire, the millionaire never married so he spoiled him and taught him how to run his business, which is now one of the most successful vending machine corporations in the world
    I looked at him strangely and said shouldn’t a rich man such as yourself being living on your own island, he laughed
    "Well I did the tossing the money everywhere thing including on different women but by the time I reached 25 it got old"
    "That’s unusual for a man to say"
    "Well I was hoping that you would have seen by now that I’m not a usual kind of guy"
    "Tremaine do you think that it’s possible to be a good man when you don’t have to be"
    He gave me a strange look and said well I think that if you live long enough and understand and appreciate life, being good is something you would strive for regardless
    I walked around table, it was something about his answer that made me desire him more, I placed my leg between his and asked him to touch me
    He didn’t even hesitate or ask where, he knew exactly where to go, and when his hand touched my spot, his boldness created an awakening within me, I wanted to be satisfied
    I didn’t care who was looking, his fingers moved in and out until I grabbed his shoulders from cumming
    When he was done, he licked and sucked his fingers dry, a couple started clapping their hands
    I got lost in the moment, I didn’t really know how much time had passed, but I was satisfied
    Thirty minutes later so was he in his shower as he loved me hard but gentle against the wall and I begged for more, he lifted my legs over his armpits and never in my life had I cummed multiple times not even on our first night together
    When I walked into my office the next day grinning, my diva of a secretary Oscar looked me up and down
    I walked into my office seeming uncaring about his look hoping to prevent the obvious questioning that was about to occur, but of course it begin as soon as he walked in
    "Hello little miss sunshine"
    "Funny"
    "I know you’re my boss but I couldn’t help but see the tall glass of water who delivered this for you personally this morning"
    I open a box to a diamond heart pendant, it was at least 10k
    "Oh my God"
    "Yes that’s exactly what I said when he walked into the door with the blueberry muffins that I’m guilty of eating, who’s the new young meat"
    "Not that it’s any of your business but his name is Tremaine Neverson"
    "The Tremaine Neverson"
    "You know who he is"
    "Yes he’s one of the richest undercover black men in America"
    "Undercover like down low undercover"
    "No hell no, I wish"
    "If you knew who he was why didn’t you recognize him"
    "Oh I know the name but if I knew the face I would probably have fainted"
    "Get back to work"
    "Well I can tell you he’s a good catch and some supermodel broke his heart last year so he just might be ready to settle"
    "He’s young so I doubt that"
    "What men can’t want to settle young, women do, and you are discriminating, hay I don’t mean to be rude but if a good man is trying to ease your fears isn’t about time you let him"
    He dropped my messages at the door, one was from Tremaine, the other from my mother
    I looked out my window, flashes of the night before had my attention, and for the first time in years, I wondered maybe I should let a man in

lisaleigh30's picture
on Aug 17, 2012 - 05:44PM

I wasn’t prepared for how well this young man’s bed skills were, like I said before his member was miraculous and he definitely knew how to use it
He wasn’t rough, I could tell that he had to have a woman that was fully capable of how handling every inch of that anaconda before going there
"Tremaine"
"Yes"
"I don’t want you to feel obligated to call me but after this I would like you too"
He smiled, "I have every intention on calling you baby more than once a day if you like but" and then he placed his love deeper inside, "right now", he moved in circles inside of me, "I want you to call me"
I definitely did that as he used his hands only to caress my breast and ass depending on the position
From 4 am until 4 pm I traded places, sweat, love interest and erotic sounds with this majestic creature of love making
When the time came to leave I shamefully wanted to stay, I was tripping I didn’t do this, men didn’t have me on lockdown like this and definitely not the first time
I drove home and soaked in the tub, thoughts of his strokes and love faces came to mind, he had a way with making you feel like the only one for him and that surprised me, my cell phone got me out of fantasy land, I placed Tamara on speaker
"Hey girl I was calling you all day where were you"
"You wouldn’t believe me"
"With Tremaine"
"How did you know that"
"Hell if it wasn’t for the fact that I’m trying to stay male free I would have handle that ass myself"
I laughed, " girl you so silly"
"So how was he"
"Girl, good girls never tell but since I’m not a good girl, the brother can lay the pipe"
"How big was it"
"Nine to ten"
"Damn you need another na na for that serious member"
"Girl you are too much" as I laughed
"I knew it was something special about him, so has he call"
"Well it’s only been an hour since I left his place"
"He took you to his place no telle, man I gave him to you"
"Don’t be jelly"
"I’m thinking what did I give up right now"
"Definitely one hell of a night, time will reveal if he’s just a good of a man as he is a lover"
"Well usually, if he isn’t selfish in bed, he’s good out of bed"
"The way he pleased me he definitely wasn’t selfish, if I could use a word to describe his skills I would say amazing"
"Amazing, girl let me get off this phone with you because I’m all piss about this, I need a drink, call me before you had back to work"
Work I thought, I would be back in the office doors bright and early tomorrow morning, I placed my head under the water
Monday morning I walked thru my magazine office door, having my own fashion magazine was my dream job since I was a teen model for Ford Modeling Incorporated
I walked into Beauty doors to find a dozen of roses with a note that said A dozen of roses for a dozen of kisses, this is me calling for the first time today, Tremaine, and I couldn’t help but smile
I told him my life story in the hour or so we talked before I fell asleep, he actually listened, and that earned major points with me, sometimes you can talk to a man and he doesn’t even remember your name by the end of the conversation
I worked about seven more hours and received a delivery from the Cheesecake Factory with a note saying this is me calling for the second time Tremaine
I continued my day, I worked the usual 13 plus 2 and I was exhausted, I walked out BESTY's door to find Tremaine dressed better than the first night we met, handing me a single rose and he said this is me calling for the third time today, the Starbuck’s down the road stays open late would you like to join me
"Tremaine you didn’t have to do all of this"
"I beg to differ"
"I have to work in the morning"
So do I he whispered in my ear "but I must admit that I would like to have a little bit of you before the day begins to ease the day"
"Tremaine"
"I love how you say that" and my temperature rose from the moment of erotic increase he gave with the words "and it sounds even better when you cum"
Naughty girl I was being two nights in the row, how free I was being with him was scary, I wasn’t this kind of woman Tamara was
We talked some more, he told me about his difficult life growing up in foster homes until he was twelve then he was adopted by an old millionaire, the millionaire never married so he spoiled him and taught him how to run his business, which is now one of the most successful vending machine corporations in the world
I looked at him strangely and said shouldn’t a rich man such as yourself being living on your own island, he laughed
"Well I did the tossing the money everywhere thing including on different women but by the time I reached 25 it got old"
"That’s unusual for a man to say"
"Well I was hoping that you would have seen by now that I’m not a usual kind of guy"
"Tremaine do you think that it’s possible to be a good man when you don’t have to be"
He gave me a strange look and said well I think that if you live long enough and understand and appreciate life, being good is something you would strive for regardless
I walked around table, it was something about his answer that made me desire him more, I placed my leg between his and asked him to touch me
He didn’t even hesitate or ask where, he knew exactly where to go, and when his hand touched my spot, his boldness created an awakening within me, I wanted to be satisfied
I didn’t care who was looking, his fingers moved in and out until I grabbed his shoulders from cumming
When he was done, he licked and sucked his fingers dry, a couple started clapping their hands
I got lost in the moment, I didn’t really know how much time had passed, but I was satisfied
Thirty minutes later so was he in his shower as he loved me hard but gentle against the wall and I begged for more, he lifted my legs over his armpits and never in my life had I cummed multiple times not even on our first night together
When I walked into my office the next day grinning, my diva of a secretary Oscar looked me up and down
I walked into my office seeming uncaring about his look hoping to prevent the obvious questioning that was about to occur, but of course it begin as soon as he walked in
"Hello little miss sunshine"
"Funny"
"I know you’re my boss but I couldn’t help but see the tall glass of water who delivered this for you personally this morning"
I open a box to a diamond heart pendant, it was at least 10k
"Oh my God"
"Yes that’s exactly what I said when he walked into the door with the blueberry muffins that I’m guilty of eating, who’s the new young meat"
"Not that it’s any of your business but his name is Tremaine Neverson"
"The Tremaine Neverson"
"You know who he is"
"Yes he’s one of the richest undercover black men in America"
"Undercover like down low undercover"
"No hell no, I wish"
"If you knew who he was why didn’t you recognize him"
"Oh I know the name but if I knew the face I would probably have fainted"
"Get back to work"
"Well I can tell you he’s a good catch and some supermodel broke his heart last year so he just might be ready to settle"
"He’s young so I doubt that"
"What men can’t want to settle young, women do, and you are discriminating, hay I don’t mean to be rude but if a good man is trying to ease your fears isn’t about time you let him"
He dropped my messages at the door, one was from Tremaine, the other from my mother
I looked out my window, flashes of the night before had my attention, and for the first time in years, I wondered maybe I should let a man in

Forum category: 
tamarahshivers's picture

let him in girl

stlgirl4lyfe2010's picture

yes she better let trey in before i throw some ice at her lol

shop