• SIMPLY AMAZING III
    August 24, 2012

"Bitch where do you think you’re going"
    "I’m leaving you Damien"
    "Bitch if I can’t have you no one can"
    "Damien put the knife down"
    "Nall bitch you leaving right, leave then bitch"
    "Put the knife down"
    "Nall leave bitch", Keisha felt the blade cut through the dress, she touched her stomach and his voice faded after she saw the blood
    My eyes open as sweat dripped from my face, I changed the sheets, the nightmares always created night sweats.I showered off my thoughts, the memories wouldn’t leave, although few in mind, the scar was a reminder of that treacherous night in November
    Thanksgiving was a time for love and sharing but like the year before that Thanksgiving was full of rough sex and a beating for me; I placed the towel around my body, my cell buzz but I didn’t answer. Sunday morning, my rest day, I stopped going to church, I still give to televangelists but as far as going to the building I’ll pass, been there done that, now I believe it’s for social communication, I can learn what a preacher says on my own. Football and Lifetime movies wasted a lot of my Sunday for me, I didn’t care if it was old highlights or NFL season I loved to watch it, my doorbell rung.
    "Tremaine what are you doing here"
    "Sorry to come by unannounced but you said that you like to watch the tele on Sundays so I thought hey why can’t we make this a couple thing" as he walked through the door groceries in hand
    "Couple"
    "Hay Webster’s definition of couple is two people, places, or things on one accord"
    I couldn’t help but smile, he was really being a gentleman I thought they had all disappeared. I watched him move from dishwasher to sink to stove and back again for two hours and he absolutely refused for me to do anything but that, by seven we were chowing down on homemade buttermilk biscuits, chicken and gravy, steam asparagus, and for dessert apple fritters, the best meal I had in years
    "Wow who taught you how to cook"
    "Wolfgang Puck himself"
    "Stop lying"
    "Nope, no lie, six months and two milli later I was making things like this for my guests"
    I knew what he meant by guests and I felt a little intimidated, he must have noticed my expression because he walked over and grabbed my hand to slow dance
    "There’s no music"
    "Yes there is", he begin to sing to me Lionel Richie’s Three times a lady, he sounded really good and I was blushing like a goofy teenager
    "Why are you doing all this Tremaine"
    "Why not"
    "Because we’re not a couple"
    "I beg to differ"
    "When did we start dating"
    "Believe or not, I started dating you when you took my hand and allowed me to dance with you the first night, I’ve just been waiting on you to catch up"
    This was unreal to me, he really was a sweet man, it made me truly wonder had I been so emotional stricken from men that I might have stop my dream man from coming into my life
    "Do you feel what I’m feeling"
    What I said
    "Magic"
    I laughed, "can you stop being smooth"
    "No way, I might lose you if I don’t make you melt like butter"
    "Tremaine I", he placed a finger on my lips
    "Tonight I want to just enjoy your company"
    And enjoy we did, all night, laughing, talking, sharing each other secrets, the next morning I awoke to the smell of my espresso machine and tub already prepared, he left a note saying he would be gone for a few weeks on business but he’ll call
    I think in my heart I fell for him at that very moment and I wasn’t afraid to love a man anymore, I walked into the office the same way that I had been for months now and Oscar of course was jelly but whatever
    "I’m waiting on this brother to screw up"
    "Now Oscar you were all for him in the beginning now you’re hating"
    "I’m not hating honey but a man that fine and that rich being that good for this long, something ain’t right"
    "Isn’t right"
    "Say what"
    "Isn’t right Oscar"
    "Please heifer, I’m here to write memos and answer calls not be editor that’s Tamara’s job, who by the way called in today"
    "She did, she usually calls me first"
    "Well you know how she do when she hits the club on certain nights, she has to get some in the morning"
    We laughed it off as he walked out the door but I still felt a little concern because that wasn’t like her, so I called her, three phone calls and seven unresponded text messages later I was at her apartment
    I found the door slightly open, "Tamara"
    I felt a hit and saw darkness
    I woke up to Damien holding a pistol to my head
    "I thought you just might come looking for this hoe"
    "Damien how in the hell did you get out", he slapped blood from my mouth
    "It’s called good behavior bitch"
    Tamara was nude, sweating, beaten, possibly raped shaking in fear while he roughly pulled her hair
    "Damien you don’t have to do this"
    "I don’t have to do this, you around her fucking some other nigga for months and think I wouldn’t find out"
    Fear kicked in my head, oh no did he do something to Tremaine, "if you hurt him", he hit me with the back of the gun
    "Bitch you sure do have a smart mouth, I see that hasn’t change but I have something you can do with your mouth, suck it bitch"
    I closed my eyes, this was nothing knew for him, I learned after the first blow to my mouth that he like the thought of me swallowing blood and cum together, "I’m not your fucking woman"
    Tamara closed her eyes in fear as he placed her to her knees in front of him, "now since you want do it, she will, in fact she did a better job than you, come on baby show her how it’s done"
    I watched as my best friend, my only friend did as forcedly told and I awaited that sound, the sound he made when he was in euphoria, I pulled out the pistol and shot, his eyes open in shock, he pulled his gun towards me, I shot his arm, bitch he screamed
    I shot the final blow to his head after saying, "I learned a little something while you were away in prison, how to forward an address, fool your probation officer into believing that I wanted you back so that you maybe dumb enough to try and find me afterwards, and you only truly need one shot to the forehead to kill a man, good bye Damien"
    Tamara screamed so loud that I could have lost my hearing, I think it was more than shock but when the police arrived she was able to tell what she saw, all he did but what brought us closer at least for me, she left out the little words I said before killing Damien
    I paid for two months at the Ritz Carlton for her, I used my petty cash account as planned, I hoped she would understand and she did after I explained everything to her, I stayed with her over night and the next morning I called out for the first time in six years
    I paid for a year worth of rent at a new apartment for Tamara, paid for the best psychiatric help in Florida and made sure she received service pay until she was ready to return to work
    Tremaine called for a week or so but I didn’t answer, I wasn’t prepared for him to know everything but when the time was right he would know everything because now I was ready to let him in

lisaleigh30's picture
on Aug 24, 2012 - 02:28PM

"Bitch where do you think you’re going"
"I’m leaving you Damien"
"Bitch if I can’t have you no one can"
"Damien put the knife down"
"Nall bitch you leaving right, leave then bitch"
"Put the knife down"
"Nall leave bitch", Keisha felt the blade cut through the dress, she touched her stomach and his voice faded after she saw the blood
My eyes open as sweat dripped from my face, I changed the sheets, the nightmares always created night sweats.I showered off my thoughts, the memories wouldn’t leave, although few in mind, the scar was a reminder of that treacherous night in November
Thanksgiving was a time for love and sharing but like the year before that Thanksgiving was full of rough sex and a beating for me; I placed the towel around my body, my cell buzz but I didn’t answer. Sunday morning, my rest day, I stopped going to church, I still give to televangelists but as far as going to the building I’ll pass, been there done that, now I believe it’s for social communication, I can learn what a preacher says on my own. Football and Lifetime movies wasted a lot of my Sunday for me, I didn’t care if it was old highlights or NFL season I loved to watch it, my doorbell rung.
"Tremaine what are you doing here"
"Sorry to come by unannounced but you said that you like to watch the tele on Sundays so I thought hey why can’t we make this a couple thing" as he walked through the door groceries in hand
"Couple"
"Hay Webster’s definition of couple is two people, places, or things on one accord"
I couldn’t help but smile, he was really being a gentleman I thought they had all disappeared. I watched him move from dishwasher to sink to stove and back again for two hours and he absolutely refused for me to do anything but that, by seven we were chowing down on homemade buttermilk biscuits, chicken and gravy, steam asparagus, and for dessert apple fritters, the best meal I had in years
"Wow who taught you how to cook"
"Wolfgang Puck himself"
"Stop lying"
"Nope, no lie, six months and two milli later I was making things like this for my guests"
I knew what he meant by guests and I felt a little intimidated, he must have noticed my expression because he walked over and grabbed my hand to slow dance
"There’s no music"
"Yes there is", he begin to sing to me Lionel Richie’s Three times a lady, he sounded really good and I was blushing like a goofy teenager
"Why are you doing all this Tremaine"
"Why not"
"Because we’re not a couple"
"I beg to differ"
"When did we start dating"
"Believe or not, I started dating you when you took my hand and allowed me to dance with you the first night, I’ve just been waiting on you to catch up"
This was unreal to me, he really was a sweet man, it made me truly wonder had I been so emotional stricken from men that I might have stop my dream man from coming into my life
"Do you feel what I’m feeling"
What I said
"Magic"
I laughed, "can you stop being smooth"
"No way, I might lose you if I don’t make you melt like butter"
"Tremaine I", he placed a finger on my lips
"Tonight I want to just enjoy your company"
And enjoy we did, all night, laughing, talking, sharing each other secrets, the next morning I awoke to the smell of my espresso machine and tub already prepared, he left a note saying he would be gone for a few weeks on business but he’ll call
I think in my heart I fell for him at that very moment and I wasn’t afraid to love a man anymore, I walked into the office the same way that I had been for months now and Oscar of course was jelly but whatever
"I’m waiting on this brother to screw up"
"Now Oscar you were all for him in the beginning now you’re hating"
"I’m not hating honey but a man that fine and that rich being that good for this long, something ain’t right"
"Isn’t right"
"Say what"
"Isn’t right Oscar"
"Please heifer, I’m here to write memos and answer calls not be editor that’s Tamara’s job, who by the way called in today"
"She did, she usually calls me first"
"Well you know how she do when she hits the club on certain nights, she has to get some in the morning"
We laughed it off as he walked out the door but I still felt a little concern because that wasn’t like her, so I called her, three phone calls and seven unresponded text messages later I was at her apartment
I found the door slightly open, "Tamara"
I felt a hit and saw darkness
I woke up to Damien holding a pistol to my head
"I thought you just might come looking for this hoe"
"Damien how in the hell did you get out", he slapped blood from my mouth
"It’s called good behavior bitch"
Tamara was nude, sweating, beaten, possibly raped shaking in fear while he roughly pulled her hair
"Damien you don’t have to do this"
"I don’t have to do this, you around her fucking some other nigga for months and think I wouldn’t find out"
Fear kicked in my head, oh no did he do something to Tremaine, "if you hurt him", he hit me with the back of the gun
"Bitch you sure do have a smart mouth, I see that hasn’t change but I have something you can do with your mouth, suck it bitch"
I closed my eyes, this was nothing knew for him, I learned after the first blow to my mouth that he like the thought of me swallowing blood and cum together, "I’m not your fucking woman"
Tamara closed her eyes in fear as he placed her to her knees in front of him, "now since you want do it, she will, in fact she did a better job than you, come on baby show her how it’s done"
I watched as my best friend, my only friend did as forcedly told and I awaited that sound, the sound he made when he was in euphoria, I pulled out the pistol and shot, his eyes open in shock, he pulled his gun towards me, I shot his arm, bitch he screamed
I shot the final blow to his head after saying, "I learned a little something while you were away in prison, how to forward an address, fool your probation officer into believing that I wanted you back so that you maybe dumb enough to try and find me afterwards, and you only truly need one shot to the forehead to kill a man, good bye Damien"
Tamara screamed so loud that I could have lost my hearing, I think it was more than shock but when the police arrived she was able to tell what she saw, all he did but what brought us closer at least for me, she left out the little words I said before killing Damien
I paid for two months at the Ritz Carlton for her, I used my petty cash account as planned, I hoped she would understand and she did after I explained everything to her, I stayed with her over night and the next morning I called out for the first time in six years
I paid for a year worth of rent at a new apartment for Tamara, paid for the best psychiatric help in Florida and made sure she received service pay until she was ready to return to work
Tremaine called for a week or so but I didn’t answer, I wasn’t prepared for him to know everything but when the time was right he would know everything because now I was ready to let him in

Forum category: 
tamarahshivers's picture

i am really shock right now

stlgirl4lyfe2010's picture

wow

shop