Skip directly to content

SIMPLY AMAZING V

• lisaleigh30's picture
    (1 year 7 months ago)

One month of fun in the sun and I was returning back to work, the kissing in the Rolls Royce made me feel like a teenager again, maybe that was a good thing. Tamara worked and profits of BESTY grew 10%, I guess when she got into business mode there was no stopping her
    "I love the way you kiss Miss Keisha"
    "I love the way you kiss Mr. Tremaine"
    "Do you always smile on your way into the office"
    "No but when you’ve been enjoying every waking moment for the past month with the man you love it makes going back a little bit easier"
    "I’ll take that as a compliment"
    "Please do"
    "May I see you tonight"
    I touched his love even in slacks that precious extra leg was awesome, "yes you can", kissed him and I went to the office
    Surprise blasted me as I walked into the doors, for she’s a jolly good fellow followed, Tremaine rolled a cake in, "vacation isn’t over yet I guess"
    Yes it is we just wanted to throw you a welcome home office party before you got back into the grind Oscar said, I felt like a princess
    Don’t cry Tremaine said as he wiped away the tears of joy
    "I’m sorry I’m not in the middle of menopause I promise", everyone laughed, "I just"
    Tamara came to me clapping, "just never had a man to treat you this good", my former boss slapped her butt, Tamara looked back and said don’t touch what you can’t handle player
    Laughter and food covered the editor’s room for hours and the day ended just as fast as it started
    "I have to start driving again Tremaine" I said to him as he stood with a rose in his right hand in front of the Rolls Royce
    "I thought you would never leave"
    "You just saw me eight hours ago"
    "I missed you"
    "I don’t like what you are doing to me Mr. Tremaine"
    "Well in that case", he lifted me in bridal position; I better step up my game. He took me to dinner, dancing, and a poetry club before I fell asleep in his arms in our bed, yes our, it was no longer just mine
    I awoke to smells of French toast and omelets, I hugged Tremaine from behind but it was Damien who turned and said good morning Sunshine I opened my eyes in my bed filled with sweat, Tremaine was gone, thank goodness because I was ready to open the door to love him but not ready to open the window of my past
    Three months past and the nightmares became less as our relationship grew, he was an amazing man, I found myself being fearful not only of loving but losing him, I was waiting for him to change and he did for the better
    Our 1st year anniversary came and to celebrate he made a picnic at his private lake front
    "Tremaine"
    "Yes"
    "Why haven’t you settled down, I mean you are a wonderful catch"
    "I didn’t want to settle when I was younger I had women who tried to lock me down but honestly when a man is ready that’s when he’ll be ready and once he chooses", he pulled out the box, "there’s nothing anybody can do to change his mind"
    "Tremaine is this what I think it is"
    "I don’t know, let’s see", he open box to a heart shaped locket, "let’s see how it looks around your neck"
    I popped his shoulder,"you know what I was thinking"
    "Hay you assume"
    "It’s beautiful Tremaine"
    He pulled out a small key to the locket and said since I have the key to your heart may I open it
    "Yes"
    He unlocked the pendant pulled out an emerald diamond ring, "I’m willing to go through the fire are you willing to"
    I barely could breathe, "I don’t know what to say"
    He got on his right knee, "yes would be nice"
    I wondered if I could be compelled to do what was needed to be a wife trust and care without having extra baggage, my baggage was sleeping six feet under so I decided in my heart that my memories would rest with him as well and said yes
    "Yes"
    "Yes I would go through the fire with you Tremaine"
    He placed the ring on my finger kissed the back of my hand and I fell deeper in love with him
    Yes became an echo as we made love on the picnic blanket everything I ever wanted in a man was mine and I would do anything to keep him
    Tamara entered into Emerald’s doors after cutting the cord before she could close the door Tremaine entered
    "Congratulations"
    "Where’s Keisha"
    "At the office but she said she’ll be here for the opening no question' have you started hiring employees"
    "Not yet but I have a few people in mind"
    He hugged her and felt a spark as he stepped back she smiled
    "You don’t have to be afraid of me Tremaine as Keisha’s my best friend I would never do anything to hurt her"
    "Neither would I"
    "Then it’s understood that what we have is strictly business"
    Tremaine could see in her eyes that even though those words were coming from her mouth business was not on her mind as she hugged him
    "Thank you Mr. Neverson" she whispered in his ear erotically "everything that’s in this building is all yours", she kissed his cheek, "see you later" and open the door for him
    Tremaine took a deep breath and left out feeling that wouldn’t be the last time she did something like that but the man he was in his past was not the man he is today and he had every intention on keeping it that way
    I was working at the office when she came in like she own BESTY, Starnisha Damien's younger sister, I know you plotted to kill my brother bitch she yelled
    I stood from my desk as heated blood rushed through my veins, "look little girl I hated your brother with a passion and I disliked you and your mother even more for honoring his behavior"
    "Bitch didn’t nobody ask you to stay"
    I couldn’t control myself, it was like I blacked out when I opened my eyes she trembled in fear while my hands were around her neck, "yes I murdered your brother and I’ll kill your whole family if I have to now I paid for the fucking funeral not out of guilt but because I actually liked the aunt that your piece of shit ass mother would have more than likely asked to pay for the funeral"
    "Now I will help you and your mother stay the fuck out of my life for good, tomorrow that bank account your mother has will mysteriously increase by one million dollars but if I see you or your mother anytime in the future I will get a sudden case of amnesia and I’ll have the FBI looking for you understand"
    Fear couldn’t even describe her reaction, "yes I understand", she left and I knew that I would never see her again
    Oscar walked in, "what the hell did you just say to her she left a lot weaker than she came"
    "I just offered an insurance policy check"
    "You are too good, that man came back to do God knows what to you and you are still willing to take care of his family", he walked out, "girl you better than me"
    If he only knew I thought to myself, flashes of the night I knew that I had to get Damien out my life came to mind. Storms come and go in Miami but the ones in the middle of March are the worse we celebrated his 33rd birthday I at the age of 21 was still wet behind the ears
    I really thought that if I kept myself fit, didn’t look at men when we went out in public, cleaned and did everything he asked he would keep the snake out of the grass no I couldn’t be more wrong
    Julia was her name the first woman I tasted, it wasn’t because I wanted to it was strictly from fear she was pretty but not enough for me to do what he was asking of me but after leaving my parents’ house the way I did at the age of 17 young dumb and full of cum I had too much pride to return home
    She walked in with him beer in hand, his hand on her breast, the moment I raised my voice my body was knocked down, there was no sharing, my job was to please once I was done with her it was his turned my mouth and tongue was so sore that I didn’t eat any of the food they enjoyed and he fucked her on the coffee table before me after she left he fucked me sodomly because he had his gomorrah for the evening
    Julia was not a stranger by his 34th birthday she had brought along a couple friends including men, my mouth became a pleasure tool but I couldn’t make another man cum I found that out after an orgy gone wrong he nearly killed the man after what I witnessed I had to go
    I did everything I had to do to be gone by my 23rd birthday I made it to the 24th became Editor and Chief of BESTY and prepared to leave the life I shamefully allowed for way too long

Fan talk
lisaleigh30's picture
on August 27, 2012 - 4:51pm
Forum category: 

One month of fun in the sun and I was returning back to work, the kissing in the Rolls Royce made me feel like a teenager again, maybe that was a good thing. Tamara worked and profits of BESTY grew 10%, I guess when she got into business mode there was no stopping her
"I love the way you kiss Miss Keisha"
"I love the way you kiss Mr. Tremaine"
"Do you always smile on your way into the office"
"No but when you’ve been enjoying every waking moment for the past month with the man you love it makes going back a little bit easier"
"I’ll take that as a compliment"
"Please do"
"May I see you tonight"
I touched his love even in slacks that precious extra leg was awesome, "yes you can", kissed him and I went to the office
Surprise blasted me as I walked into the doors, for she’s a jolly good fellow followed, Tremaine rolled a cake in, "vacation isn’t over yet I guess"
Yes it is we just wanted to throw you a welcome home office party before you got back into the grind Oscar said, I felt like a princess
Don’t cry Tremaine said as he wiped away the tears of joy
"I’m sorry I’m not in the middle of menopause I promise", everyone laughed, "I just"
Tamara came to me clapping, "just never had a man to treat you this good", my former boss slapped her butt, Tamara looked back and said don’t touch what you can’t handle player
Laughter and food covered the editor’s room for hours and the day ended just as fast as it started
"I have to start driving again Tremaine" I said to him as he stood with a rose in his right hand in front of the Rolls Royce
"I thought you would never leave"
"You just saw me eight hours ago"
"I missed you"
"I don’t like what you are doing to me Mr. Tremaine"
"Well in that case", he lifted me in bridal position; I better step up my game. He took me to dinner, dancing, and a poetry club before I fell asleep in his arms in our bed, yes our, it was no longer just mine
I awoke to smells of French toast and omelets, I hugged Tremaine from behind but it was Damien who turned and said good morning Sunshine I opened my eyes in my bed filled with sweat, Tremaine was gone, thank goodness because I was ready to open the door to love him but not ready to open the window of my past
Three months past and the nightmares became less as our relationship grew, he was an amazing man, I found myself being fearful not only of loving but losing him, I was waiting for him to change and he did for the better
Our 1st year anniversary came and to celebrate he made a picnic at his private lake front
"Tremaine"
"Yes"
"Why haven’t you settled down, I mean you are a wonderful catch"
"I didn’t want to settle when I was younger I had women who tried to lock me down but honestly when a man is ready that’s when he’ll be ready and once he chooses", he pulled out the box, "there’s nothing anybody can do to change his mind"
"Tremaine is this what I think it is"
"I don’t know, let’s see", he open box to a heart shaped locket, "let’s see how it looks around your neck"
I popped his shoulder,"you know what I was thinking"
"Hay you assume"
"It’s beautiful Tremaine"
He pulled out a small key to the locket and said since I have the key to your heart may I open it
"Yes"
He unlocked the pendant pulled out an emerald diamond ring, "I’m willing to go through the fire are you willing to"
I barely could breathe, "I don’t know what to say"
He got on his right knee, "yes would be nice"
I wondered if I could be compelled to do what was needed to be a wife trust and care without having extra baggage, my baggage was sleeping six feet under so I decided in my heart that my memories would rest with him as well and said yes
"Yes"
"Yes I would go through the fire with you Tremaine"
He placed the ring on my finger kissed the back of my hand and I fell deeper in love with him
Yes became an echo as we made love on the picnic blanket everything I ever wanted in a man was mine and I would do anything to keep him
Tamara entered into Emerald’s doors after cutting the cord before she could close the door Tremaine entered
"Congratulations"
"Where’s Keisha"
"At the office but she said she’ll be here for the opening no question' have you started hiring employees"
"Not yet but I have a few people in mind"
He hugged her and felt a spark as he stepped back she smiled
"You don’t have to be afraid of me Tremaine as Keisha’s my best friend I would never do anything to hurt her"
"Neither would I"
"Then it’s understood that what we have is strictly business"
Tremaine could see in her eyes that even though those words were coming from her mouth business was not on her mind as she hugged him
"Thank you Mr. Neverson" she whispered in his ear erotically "everything that’s in this building is all yours", she kissed his cheek, "see you later" and open the door for him
Tremaine took a deep breath and left out feeling that wouldn’t be the last time she did something like that but the man he was in his past was not the man he is today and he had every intention on keeping it that way
I was working at the office when she came in like she own BESTY, Starnisha Damien's younger sister, I know you plotted to kill my brother bitch she yelled
I stood from my desk as heated blood rushed through my veins, "look little girl I hated your brother with a passion and I disliked you and your mother even more for honoring his behavior"
"Bitch didn’t nobody ask you to stay"
I couldn’t control myself, it was like I blacked out when I opened my eyes she trembled in fear while my hands were around her neck, "yes I murdered your brother and I’ll kill your whole family if I have to now I paid for the fucking funeral not out of guilt but because I actually liked the aunt that your piece of shit ass mother would have more than likely asked to pay for the funeral"
"Now I will help you and your mother stay the fuck out of my life for good, tomorrow that bank account your mother has will mysteriously increase by one million dollars but if I see you or your mother anytime in the future I will get a sudden case of amnesia and I’ll have the FBI looking for you understand"
Fear couldn’t even describe her reaction, "yes I understand", she left and I knew that I would never see her again
Oscar walked in, "what the hell did you just say to her she left a lot weaker than she came"
"I just offered an insurance policy check"
"You are too good, that man came back to do God knows what to you and you are still willing to take care of his family", he walked out, "girl you better than me"
If he only knew I thought to myself, flashes of the night I knew that I had to get Damien out my life came to mind. Storms come and go in Miami but the ones in the middle of March are the worse we celebrated his 33rd birthday I at the age of 21 was still wet behind the ears
I really thought that if I kept myself fit, didn’t look at men when we went out in public, cleaned and did everything he asked he would keep the snake out of the grass no I couldn’t be more wrong
Julia was her name the first woman I tasted, it wasn’t because I wanted to it was strictly from fear she was pretty but not enough for me to do what he was asking of me but after leaving my parents’ house the way I did at the age of 17 young dumb and full of cum I had too much pride to return home
She walked in with him beer in hand, his hand on her breast, the moment I raised my voice my body was knocked down, there was no sharing, my job was to please once I was done with her it was his turned my mouth and tongue was so sore that I didn’t eat any of the food they enjoyed and he fucked her on the coffee table before me after she left he fucked me sodomly because he had his gomorrah for the evening
Julia was not a stranger by his 34th birthday she had brought along a couple friends including men, my mouth became a pleasure tool but I couldn’t make another man cum I found that out after an orgy gone wrong he nearly killed the man after what I witnessed I had to go
I did everything I had to do to be gone by my 23rd birthday I made it to the 24th became Editor and Chief of BESTY and prepared to leave the life I shamefully allowed for way too long

tamarahshivers's picture

yeah i don't trust her friend either

stlgirl4lyfe2010's picture

wow and when is she gonna tell trey and I don't trust her friend

Photos

See More

videos

See More

Community

See More

Music

See More