Skip directly to content

SIMPLY IV

• lisaleigh30's picture
    (1 year 7 months ago)

I called Tremaine for the hundredth time it seemed his answering machine picked up I was scared I had lost him I waited too long, "Tremaine I want to apologize for not calling you back I wasn’t ignoring you I just have been going through alot and I really want to see you please call me, Tremaine I miss you"
    I wasn’t just saying that, I did miss him, all of him, his smell, his feel; I wanted his arms wrapped around me again
    Tremaine walked into the café, book in head, that was the third message Keisha had left but he thought of all the messages he left, he came back from a business trip and didn’t hear a thing from her, she ignored his calls but now she wanted him to run to her like a puppy dog, he wasn’t playing games with her but obviously that’s what she was use to
    "Good morning Mr. Neverson"
    "Good morning Miss Alexander, where’s Cassidy"
    "She’s late as usual"
    Tremaine shook his head, no matter how well he paid people, it was always one employee that didn’t appreciate anything but breaks
    "When Mrs. Stockings comes in have her to come to my office"
    "Yes sir I will do so oh sir by the way, there’s a young lady waiting in the lounge for you"
    "Who"
    "A Miss Tamara or Tamaree one of the two"
    "Tamara", he saw the legs first then saw she was dressed a lot better than the night in the club over a year ago
    "Tremaine"
    "Tamara please follow me", he led her to his office, what brings you here
    "I actually have been stalking you Mr. Neverson for the past few weeks since my girlfriend hasn’t been able to contact you"
    "You felt it was your duty to contact me on her behalf"
    "No it’s not that at all, I wanted to start my own hair salon and since you’re such a wise business man I figured I could get your help"
    Tremaine looked strangely, Keisha owned a multimillion dollar fashion magazine she could definitely help out a friend, "have you asked Keisha for help"
    "Yes almost every day for something new but I felt that it was about time that I carried my own weight"
    That was a very mature response, maturity was not something he gathered from her that night but I guess you can’t always judge a book by its cover, "why not a bank then"
    "Alright Mr. Neverson since were playing 21 questions I will tell the biz, I’m 30 and my credit doesn’t even have a score it’s that bad I’ve been working a job for almost ten years that I watch my best friend share and move into owner position within five years I think it’s time I do what’s best for me"
    "Wow"
    "What was that for"
    "I mean I didn’t expect you to be that blunt"
    "Well I’m being honest, I need a financial supporter that can stand to lose a couple dollars but enjoy profiting"
    "What a minute do you plan on failing at this"
    "No I don’t but I came to you because I figured that if Keisha fell so head over hills for you, you have to be about business so I think I deserve a piece of the pie"
    Tremaine noticed something in her eyes she wasn’t talking about business anymore but he didn’t want to go there so he responded to her comment on Keisha, "so she’s spoken highly of me"
    "Very"
    "Well in that case", he shook her hand, "when would you like to begin this business"
    "Immediately"
    I was beginning to think he would never call me "Tremaine"
    "Hello beautiful"
    I didn’t realize how beautiful his voice was until it was gone "thank you for returning my call I really miss you"
    "Tamara told me"
    "Tamara", I looked at my phone strangely
    "Yes, she actually came by one the shops I own I was just stopping by to do some paperwork and she made me an offer I couldn’t refuse"
    "An offer you couldn’t refuse"
    "I didn’t know she was so talented she thought of, sketched a building, and made a PowerPoint business plan for a new beauty salon, I was sold"
    "Tamara had always wanted to own a hair salon; she never followed up with it after becoming an editor at BESTY"
    "She went into more detail about your friendship as time passed"
    "I’m scared to hear what she had to say"
    "She talked very naughty about herself and sold you like a cheerleader"
    "A cheerleader"
    "You know she had nothing but positive things to say"
    I smiled, "so she got you to call me"
    "You could say that, when was the last time you had a vacation"
    "A vacation"
    "Yes and I don’t mean the weekend off, I mean fun in the sun on a beach somewhere"
    "Honestly, I haven’t had a vacation since my father's passing"
    "That wasn’t a vacation, do you trust me"
    I almost hesitated, "yes I trust you", the moment I said it he walked into my office door roses in hand
    "Hang up the phone, take the roses from my hand, and walked down the hall to the elevator and leave with me"
    I did the first two requests and said I can’t leave like this; Oscar came from nowhere and said yes you can with the former owner of BESTY saying I think that you need a little vacation, basically pushing me out the door with Tremaine
    "Tremaine I"
    He placed the blindfold around my eyes and said not another word, trust is earned right
    "Right", he led me to the elevator, out the door to a Rolls Royce, all the way to a suite in Honolulu Hawaii, "are you trying to be romantic" as he pulled the blindfold off
    He kissed me, "no I’m trying to win your heart"
    "How long are we supposed to be here"
    "I own this particular resort so however long you would like"
    "I’m starting to think I should do a background check on you, how much freaking money do you have"
    "Money doesn’t matter, does it"
    "No but"
    "No buts, this is about you taking a much needed vacation and if I have to hold you captive for a whole month I will"
    "Tremaine I love you", it slipped before I knew it
    "Careful you just might found yourself doing just that"
    I closed my eyes as he touched my shoulders and kissed my lips, he sucked my neck and unbuttoned my suit soon he and I laid in the bed nude facing each other
    "May I please you"
    Those words never got old no matter how many times he asked
    "Yes", yes was whispered over and over as he tasted my bottom lips, kissed up my belly, and entered me with patience but hunger
    Fuck me I said, he face was covered with shock and lust, don’t hesitate and I smacked his ass, "fuck me"
    He was definitely a lover without trying, even with my legs on his shoulders and deep strokes he was gentle, I had multiple orgasms, five before I lost count, I slept for hours, showered and we fucked again, we did this routine for three days straight, we did eat but not very often and I enjoyed every moment and I look forward to even more

Fan talk
lisaleigh30's picture
on August 24, 2012 - 4:12pm
Forum category: 

I called Tremaine for the hundredth time it seemed his answering machine picked up I was scared I had lost him I waited too long, "Tremaine I want to apologize for not calling you back I wasn’t ignoring you I just have been going through alot and I really want to see you please call me, Tremaine I miss you"
I wasn’t just saying that, I did miss him, all of him, his smell, his feel; I wanted his arms wrapped around me again
Tremaine walked into the café, book in head, that was the third message Keisha had left but he thought of all the messages he left, he came back from a business trip and didn’t hear a thing from her, she ignored his calls but now she wanted him to run to her like a puppy dog, he wasn’t playing games with her but obviously that’s what she was use to
"Good morning Mr. Neverson"
"Good morning Miss Alexander, where’s Cassidy"
"She’s late as usual"
Tremaine shook his head, no matter how well he paid people, it was always one employee that didn’t appreciate anything but breaks
"When Mrs. Stockings comes in have her to come to my office"
"Yes sir I will do so oh sir by the way, there’s a young lady waiting in the lounge for you"
"Who"
"A Miss Tamara or Tamaree one of the two"
"Tamara", he saw the legs first then saw she was dressed a lot better than the night in the club over a year ago
"Tremaine"
"Tamara please follow me", he led her to his office, what brings you here
"I actually have been stalking you Mr. Neverson for the past few weeks since my girlfriend hasn’t been able to contact you"
"You felt it was your duty to contact me on her behalf"
"No it’s not that at all, I wanted to start my own hair salon and since you’re such a wise business man I figured I could get your help"
Tremaine looked strangely, Keisha owned a multimillion dollar fashion magazine she could definitely help out a friend, "have you asked Keisha for help"
"Yes almost every day for something new but I felt that it was about time that I carried my own weight"
That was a very mature response, maturity was not something he gathered from her that night but I guess you can’t always judge a book by its cover, "why not a bank then"
"Alright Mr. Neverson since were playing 21 questions I will tell the biz, I’m 30 and my credit doesn’t even have a score it’s that bad I’ve been working a job for almost ten years that I watch my best friend share and move into owner position within five years I think it’s time I do what’s best for me"
"Wow"
"What was that for"
"I mean I didn’t expect you to be that blunt"
"Well I’m being honest, I need a financial supporter that can stand to lose a couple dollars but enjoy profiting"
"What a minute do you plan on failing at this"
"No I don’t but I came to you because I figured that if Keisha fell so head over hills for you, you have to be about business so I think I deserve a piece of the pie"
Tremaine noticed something in her eyes she wasn’t talking about business anymore but he didn’t want to go there so he responded to her comment on Keisha, "so she’s spoken highly of me"
"Very"
"Well in that case", he shook her hand, "when would you like to begin this business"
"Immediately"
I was beginning to think he would never call me "Tremaine"
"Hello beautiful"
I didn’t realize how beautiful his voice was until it was gone "thank you for returning my call I really miss you"
"Tamara told me"
"Tamara", I looked at my phone strangely
"Yes, she actually came by one the shops I own I was just stopping by to do some paperwork and she made me an offer I couldn’t refuse"
"An offer you couldn’t refuse"
"I didn’t know she was so talented she thought of, sketched a building, and made a PowerPoint business plan for a new beauty salon, I was sold"
"Tamara had always wanted to own a hair salon; she never followed up with it after becoming an editor at BESTY"
"She went into more detail about your friendship as time passed"
"I’m scared to hear what she had to say"
"She talked very naughty about herself and sold you like a cheerleader"
"A cheerleader"
"You know she had nothing but positive things to say"
I smiled, "so she got you to call me"
"You could say that, when was the last time you had a vacation"
"A vacation"
"Yes and I don’t mean the weekend off, I mean fun in the sun on a beach somewhere"
"Honestly, I haven’t had a vacation since my father's passing"
"That wasn’t a vacation, do you trust me"
I almost hesitated, "yes I trust you", the moment I said it he walked into my office door roses in hand
"Hang up the phone, take the roses from my hand, and walked down the hall to the elevator and leave with me"
I did the first two requests and said I can’t leave like this; Oscar came from nowhere and said yes you can with the former owner of BESTY saying I think that you need a little vacation, basically pushing me out the door with Tremaine
"Tremaine I"
He placed the blindfold around my eyes and said not another word, trust is earned right
"Right", he led me to the elevator, out the door to a Rolls Royce, all the way to a suite in Honolulu Hawaii, "are you trying to be romantic" as he pulled the blindfold off
He kissed me, "no I’m trying to win your heart"
"How long are we supposed to be here"
"I own this particular resort so however long you would like"
"I’m starting to think I should do a background check on you, how much freaking money do you have"
"Money doesn’t matter, does it"
"No but"
"No buts, this is about you taking a much needed vacation and if I have to hold you captive for a whole month I will"
"Tremaine I love you", it slipped before I knew it
"Careful you just might found yourself doing just that"
I closed my eyes as he touched my shoulders and kissed my lips, he sucked my neck and unbuttoned my suit soon he and I laid in the bed nude facing each other
"May I please you"
Those words never got old no matter how many times he asked
"Yes", yes was whispered over and over as he tasted my bottom lips, kissed up my belly, and entered me with patience but hunger
Fuck me I said, he face was covered with shock and lust, don’t hesitate and I smacked his ass, "fuck me"
He was definitely a lover without trying, even with my legs on his shoulders and deep strokes he was gentle, I had multiple orgasms, five before I lost count, I slept for hours, showered and we fucked again, we did this routine for three days straight, we did eat but not very often and I enjoyed every moment and I look forward to even more

tamarahshivers's picture

DAMN

Photos

See More

videos

See More

Community

See More

Music

See More
  • params
  • params