Skip directly to content

S/O to all My Angel Sisters!

Community

• S/O to all My Angel Sisters!
    November 30, 2012

Where ever you are, what ever your doing know that you are maddddddddd appreciated ahaha (check all them D's i'm serious over here ayyyy) LOL. Hope to meet you guys soon and for the one's that I have met thus far you guys are FANTASTIC. The sweetest Angels on earth. S/O to Trey without him this gathering wouldn't have been possible!
    Muahh

@HiixxNina

<3

rayinasexton's picture
on Nov 30, 2012 - 02:11PM

Where ever you are, what ever your doing know that you are maddddddddd appreciated ahaha (check all them D's i'm serious over here ayyyy) LOL. Hope to meet you guys soon and for the one's that I have met thus far you guys are FANTASTIC. The sweetest Angels on earth. S/O to Trey without him this gathering wouldn't have been possible!
Muahh

@HiixxNina

<3

Forum category: 
Da Shy Scorpio's picture

awwww. y'all r soooo sweet. i feel special after reading what y'all wrote. but ikr. yay trey!!! he's the best ever!!! and so r his angels and other fans :)

rayinasexton's picture

:) thank you, you are appreciated. Yes we Trey Angels are the best fan based sister/brother -hood EVER! lol I have yet to meet any other fan based as our's. It's remarkable.

tanetta_rodgers's picture

I'm so happy to be apart of something like this...because we get to meet other angels from coast to coast..and that is a wonderful feeling..and just think it would not be possible if it was not Trey doing what he do best..and for that I Tanetta (one of his angels) Thank him for that..Leeeeggggoooo♡♥♡♥☆★☆★

@issobadd

Follow me and I will follow my angel sisters back!!!!☆★☆★

rayinasexton's picture

i'm all late, but i'm here :) lol and agree and i'm so grateful as well

shop