Skip directly to content

So Upset Why Me : (

Community

• So Upset Why Me : (
    November 15, 2012

So today was the day for the Pre sale ticket in Dallas Tx and i was all set and ready to go... 10:00am hit and i was off, got everything filled out, paid for my ticket and just when i was about to get happy... Found out that it took the money off my card but didnt got through... And im like what??? how is that possible!!! Been on the phone with my bank all morning, I have to wait 30 day to get my money back on my card : ( No Money, No VIP Ticket, No Trey Songz. Words cant even decribe how I feel right now : (

AngelaAngieT's picture
on Nov 15, 2012 - 04:28PM

So today was the day for the Pre sale ticket in Dallas Tx and i was all set and ready to go... 10:00am hit and i was off, got everything filled out, paid for my ticket and just when i was about to get happy... Found out that it took the money off my card but didnt got through... And im like what??? how is that possible!!! Been on the phone with my bank all morning, I have to wait 30 day to get my money back on my card : ( No Money, No VIP Ticket, No Trey Songz. Words cant even decribe how I feel right now : (

Forum category: 
baronesspepsi@yahoo.com's picture

That sucks, but glad everything worked out in the long run. :-)

JesusIsMySavior's picture

OMG That's horrible. I hope everything clears itself out. God willing you will get to meet Trey.

AngelaAngieT's picture

Thanks I have good news, I was able to get a ticket, not the VIP one but that's ok. As long as I get to see him I'm good. Thanks for writing : )

shop