Skip directly to content

Sprint Center in St. Kansas City, MO on November 27, 2010 Guestbook

Community

• Sprint Center in St. Kansas City, MO on November 27, 2010 Guestbook
    November 04, 2010

Hey Angels,

Let the other Angels know how excited you are about the show and if you’re going to be there.

Remember to leave your twitter handle with your comment, so you can follow each other and meet up at the show.

@treysangels

Trey's Angels Team's picture
on Nov 4, 2010 - 02:00PM

Hey Angels,

Let the other Angels know how excited you are about the show and if you’re going to be there.

Remember to leave your twitter handle with your comment, so you can follow each other and meet up at the show.

@treysangels

BrwnEyesLie_2's picture

I loved the the show in KC... he was truly amazing!!!!!!

Brnsgr76's picture

@treysangels The OMG Tour was AMAZING with it came to KC on 11/27.....#1lshank76

Randilyn's picture

SEE Ya'll tomorrow!! YEEEE!

SexySagLuvSongz's picture

Hey ladies!!!! Only one more day to go......YEEEEAAAAAAAAA!!!!! *trey voice* I am so excited right now....yall just don't know. Feels like I'm seeing it for the first time!! Hope to meet you ladies....are you all going to the CD signing? If so, we have to take pics!!

TREYed UP's picture

@treysongz74 Yes.

11/27- Nebraska Furniture Mart
3pm-5pm
1601 Village West Pkwy
Kansas City, KS 66111

treysongz74's picture

Is Trey going to be doing a signing autographs or cds in KC on November 27th before the show

TREYed UP's picture

Too hype! Saturday will be here so quick!

Hey ladies!!!! So I will be in Kansas city for this concert after all......I won tickets to the concert!!!!! I am soooo excited to be able to see Trey again!!! Hit me up on twitter so that we can maybe get together and go out after the concert - @SexySagLuvSongz. I'm driving in from Arkansas that Saturday morning so I will be there until Sunday morning.

Linda Neverson's picture

Hey Angels I'm from Chicago but i will definitely be in Kansas city to bring in my Birthday with Tremaine (Same day as his) that's deep :) Hope to see a lot of Angels there supporting KING TREY.

Hey yall!!! I'm not in Kansas City, but I am seriously thinking about coming to this show. Just saw him in Seattle and it was the BOMB.com!!! I'll be home for Thanksgiving (Arkansas) and was thinking of making the drive. It is soooooo worth it.....really trying to decide. If I do come, I will definitely hit you ladies up!!!

ashley_w's picture

oh and glad to see other KC angles out there :)

ashley_w's picture

1st time seeing trey perform so excited cant wait!!!!!...follow me twitter @magic_city_diva

BBYGURL's picture

OHHHHEMMMMMGEEEEEE I AM SO EFFIN EXCITED!!!!! its gonna be my first time seeing him perform. can't wait!!!! 15 more days ;D. 7th row BBY!!!!! follow me plz @treyzlatinangel

cammieb23's picture

Super excited to see trey perform this time around 3 tours this year and I've been to all 3!! Just gets better and better @treysangelsmo

Trey'sAngelMichelle's picture

I can't believe I get to see Trey perform again! So blessed!

TREYed UP's picture

I'm so excited. Definitely going to be there. I got a floor seat, 8th row. Hope to see u all there. @TREYedUP follow me!

MsAngione's picture

This wil be my second time seeing Trey and first time seeing Usher. I will be coming from Omaha Nebraska solo, so hopefully I can meet up with some Angels. Follow me if your not @MsAngiOne. Let me know where your sitting and maybe we can sit together.

Ms_Toya04's picture

Hey I will definitely be at the OMG tour in my TREY'S Angels shirt!!! @Gutsy_Angel!!!

KC_SmokN_Angel's picture

Look for me I'll be floating on cloud 5... @KC_Smokey_Angel

Royal_Angel_Z's picture

I will be in attendance!! on the floor, row 5!! I cant wait to see Trey, its the day before his birthday!!! oh yeah and Usher gonna be cool too. hit me up on twitter. @Royal_Z

shop