Skip directly to content

Staples Center Arena in Los Angeles, CA on November 18, 2010 Guestbook

Community

• Staples Center Arena in Los Angeles, CA on November 18, 2010 Guestbook
    November 04, 2010

Hey Angels,

Let the other Angels know how excited you are about the show and if you’re going to be there.

Remember to leave your twitter handle with your comment, so you can follow each other and meet up at the show.

@treysangels

Trey's Angels Team's picture
on Nov 4, 2010 - 01:57PM

Hey Angels,

Let the other Angels know how excited you are about the show and if you’re going to be there.

Remember to leave your twitter handle with your comment, so you can follow each other and meet up at the show.

@treysangels

brnskinqt's picture

THE CONCERT WAS SO TURNT UP I WANT TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS N THE MIDDLE N STILL SEEN EVERYTHING CLEARLY AND GOT GOOD VIDEOS

missfoxxyroxxy03's picture

I will be there! All by myself [friends work or are broke!] but I don't currr!!! All the way up in nosebleeds too since I lagged it getting my ticket :( Its ok i will be there!

twitter: msfoxyroxy83

ItsMeAmby's picture

Over excited! Less than 48 hrs until the concert, but I will DEFINITELY be gettin my Passion, Pain & Pleasure CD signed, wont be wearing it but I sure will be taking my PPP shirt @ItsMeAmby

TreyYuuupBby's picture

Yes i'm going to be attending the concert and the cd signing....im so excited!!!

Ashley_Natelie's picture

Section 1 Flr 1 Row 1 Seat 7n 8Cant Wait!!

Trey'sLover_2's picture

I been excited since i bought my ticket durin the pre-sale and been countin down for the past 10days..so yes im def gon be there and the sigining earlier that at borders!!! @CarmelxCocoEyes

taureangyrl's picture

Hi angels!!!!! I'm definitely goin to be in the building!!!!!! Hit me up @JusCallmeBriT

Introducingme_B's picture

I'm definitely going so hope to see you guys there he always puts on a good show @ntroducingme_b

Lilone786's picture

I can't wait for the show its going to be a great one :)

Twitter: @lilone786

Breanna Mone's picture

Can't wait to go! I am in there forsure for Trey :)! This is going to be the best show ever :)

Twitter: lovemeimBREE

DYH1969's picture

DYH1969 WAS GOING UNTIL FATHER GOT SICK. WE WILL BE AT HOSPITAL THAT NITE. HOPE THAT BY THEN HE WILL BE OUT OF HIS SLEEP. PRAY FOR ME THANKS. DO YOUR THING BOY

daileyl's picture

i wish there was a meet and greet

AriesChild's picture

Cant wait to see the show! I know Trey will do an excellent job as usual =)

daileyl's picture

im so excited i already got my ticket it came in the mail last weekend i'm trying to decide what i'm going to wear maybe my PPP shirt or maybe something grown and sexy i just wish that he could see me. i'm going with my best friend i'm converting her to be a trey fan and an agel

shop