Skip directly to content

Still Standing Strong Teen, Youth & Adult Enhancement Program

Community

• Still Standing Strong Teen, Youth & Adult Enhancement Program
    March 11, 2012

hi im a treys angel and i interested in starting a program for our  troubled youth and teens dealing with addictions that will be just a way of showing them that we care about we are willing to listen u hear almost everyday in the new about sucicide rape bullying depression low self esteem, etc so why not come up with a  program that can be started in our communities that can help prevent all the volience being done to out youth teens and even adults for that matter so i wanna know what yall think about this idea and give me your honest feedback. do u think trey will go for this well we shall find out.

tastyeyecandy23's picture
on Mar 11, 2012 - 07:37PM

hi im a treys angel and i interested in starting a program for our  troubled youth and teens dealing with addictions that will be just a way of showing them that we care about we are willing to listen u hear almost everyday in the new about sucicide rape bullying depression low self esteem, etc so why not come up with a  program that can be started in our communities that can help prevent all the volience being done to out youth teens and even adults for that matter so i wanna know what yall think about this idea and give me your honest feedback. do u think trey will go for this well we shall find out.

Forum category: 

Emily_LuvsTrey's picture

bornprettybee's picture

MsNeversonSongz ❀◕‿◕❀'s picture

MsCandi's picture

CutTiGurl609's picture

shop