Skip directly to content

Still Standing Strong Teen, Youth & Adult Enhancement Program

• hi im a treys angel and i interested in starting a program for our  troubled youth and teens dealing with addictions that will be just a way of showing them that we care about we are willing to listen u hear almost everyday in the new about sucicide rape bullying depression low self esteem, etc so why not come up with a  program that can be started in our communities that can help prevent all the volience being done to out youth teens and even adults for that matter so i wanna know what yall think about this idea and give me your honest feedback. do u think trey will go for this well we shall find out.

Angels with Heart
tastyeyecandy23's picture
on March 11, 2012 - 7:37pm
Forum category: 

hi im a treys angel and i interested in starting a program for our  troubled youth and teens dealing with addictions that will be just a way of showing them that we care about we are willing to listen u hear almost everyday in the new about sucicide rape bullying depression low self esteem, etc so why not come up with a  program that can be started in our communities that can help prevent all the volience being done to out youth teens and even adults for that matter so i wanna know what yall think about this idea and give me your honest feedback. do u think trey will go for this well we shall find out.

thanks i do to

Emily_LuvsTrey's picture

I love this idea. I know Trey genuinely cares for the well being of his fans so I bet he would go for it.

ANYONE ELSE LIKE MY IDEA PLEASE FELL FREE TO COMMENT

any other angels interested in starting a program in there city maybe we can feed ideas off one another and pitch it to treys team

well i ws told to go to local churches schools youth programs the ymca even local children teen and adult shelters to see if they would like to try the program if its a success then start trying to get fundin for it but to all my angels if it gets started down here or if u wanna start the still standing strong the teen youth and adult program in ur own communities i suggest thats how u start trying to see if trey would be interested in the program .

bornprettybee's picture

I was just trying to get some Angels to do like a benefit or something. i think this is a great idea. if everyone works together. or not everyone. you can do it all on your own if your serious but im down. i wish some of the Angels would stop prolonging certain things.

MsNeversonSongz ❀◕‿◕❀'s picture

Love this

MsCandi's picture

I think the program would be sooo positive for people of all ages! How exactly do you go about starting something like this though? Please share the details!!

CutTiGurl609's picture

Good idea.

Photos

See More

videos

See More

Community

See More

Music

See More
  • params
  • params