Skip directly to content

St.Louis 12/9 Tour!!

Community

• St.Louis 12/9 Tour!!
    October 11, 2012

Hey everyone.This will be my first Trey Songz concert since I wasn't able to go to the one earlier this year here in St.Louis.Are there anyone in the surrounding area attending?Even to those going to other cities,how was his concerts??I am sooooo excited about going!!

dianadixon05's picture
on Oct 11, 2012 - 05:45PM

Hey everyone.This will be my first Trey Songz concert since I wasn't able to go to the one earlier this year here in St.Louis.Are there anyone in the surrounding area attending?Even to those going to other cities,how was his concerts??I am sooooo excited about going!!

Forum category: 
MisBinky's picture

Hi DI his shows are BEYOND AMAZING! HE MURKS THE STAGE!! And the venue is left piecing it back together lol. Whenever he comes he shows his STL ladies so much love. I'm going may do the vip may not but i'll be there we can link if you like, but you're going to have A BLAST

dianadixon05's picture

I heard that he loves it here in st.louis!! I definitely cant wait to meet him.I'm going to keep checking to see when the presale will be.let me know what seats you have whenever you find out.

MisBinky's picture

i surely will babe

TREYed UP's picture

I'm getting VIP too. See ya there!

dianadixon05's picture

Okay cool.Maybe we can meet up at the STL show.I'm buying my vip ticket as soon as they go on sale.I'm so excited!!!

TREYed UP's picture

I'm from KC but I will at this STL show. Sadly, I missed the A2 show this year as well but I've been to his other tours. Trey is amazing live!!! He looks good, sounds good and always puts on an amazing shows. You'll have a great time I'm sure.

shop