Skip directly to content

STORY-SNEAK PEEK

Community

• STORY-SNEAK PEEK
    September 24, 2013

Meddlesome Trey

‘Another rainy day’, I thought to myself. I was slightly bored and I just didn't enjoy my own company this particular day. I sat in my queen sized bed and started to fumble with my phone. I figured that if I had some company I wouldn't be as lonely. My first thought was to just go to sleep, but my nerves wouldn't let me. So, I went through my contacts, it had been a while since to I had went through my contacts, then I seen his name, ‘Clyde”, I hadn't heard from him since before I had Trenton. I wanted nothing more than to call him over right then there, but soon as I heard the first ring, I hung up.Trenton was with Skai and her child, they were having a play date. Skai couldn't come, so I scrolled once more, I decided to forget it and text him.
    *Text Message*
    Me: Hi
    Clyde: Hey there stranger
    Me: How’ve you been?
    Clyde: Good, but do u think u can call me?
    *End*
    The sky looked as if it was darkening when I called.
    “Hello,” his sexy voice sounded so provoking.
    “Hi,” I answered.
    “So, how have you been?” The force of his voice was alarming, he actually seemed to care.
    “Well, Its a lot... and I just have... I don't wanna ruin your night with my sob stories, lets talk about you.” I tried to hold back the tears thinking about the situation.
    “How about we discuss me and you over lunch?”
    “When?” I answered.
    “Right now, unless you have plans?”
    “Oh, I definitely do not! I'm totally free.” I thought I sounded a bit eager but I didn't care because I was excited he invited me.
    “Do you want to meet up, or do you want me to pick you up?”
    “Well, I mean you could come over because I actually don't think I’ll take that long and we’ll save gas!”
    “Ha! You are silly. But I’ll be over in about 10 minutes.. do you stay in the same spot?” He laughed.
    “Yeah, I do.” I remembered that I had informed him because I had personally delivered his pictures... well technically he came and got them, but still.
    “Okay see you in a bit, sexy.”
    “Bye,” I giggled before I hung up.
    I decided to take another quick shower, because I wanted to look my best for him. I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower, and washed my hair. I combed my curly hair into a ponytail, and eventually it resulted in a bun. I was applying some eyeliner until I heard a knock on the door.
    I started down the stairs until I heard a big strike of thunder, my fear grew and I ran to the door, in my light pink, fluffy robe. I wore my matching slippers, I answered the door. Clyde’s body was soaked and he just looked drenched.
    I couldn't help but stare at him while he talked. His entire body was covered with water. His lips looked so moist and welcoming, I just wanted to kiss his lips. He continued to talk and I couldn't hear him, his shirt stuck to his abs and so did my eyes. I was so hypnotized, he actually had to say my name twice.
    “Sylver! Sylver!”
    “Huh?” I snapped back to my senses.
    “Are you okay?”
    “Unhuh, “I said slowly.
    “Well, can I actually use your restroom?”
    “Do you need a towel?”
    “That’d be nice,” he smiled at me.
    I ran to the upstairs bathroom, and came right back down.
    “Here you go, the bathroom is down the hall to the left,” I pointed to teal wall and handed him a towel.
    I went back upstairs to finish my makeup and get dressed. I finally finished my makeup when I heard Clyde say my name, he was upstairs.
    “Yes?” I opened my door.
    “Can you put this shirt in the dryer for me?” He stood shirtless with the shirt in his left hand.
    I didn't know what to do... This gorgeous specimen was in front of my eyes, shirtless. I came closer to him in my narrow hallway. It wasn't meant to be big enough for both of us. I was eying his marvelous body. It was beautifully sculpted, he had a six pack with beautiful pecs and perfect cuts at his waist. I watched him breathe, his abs moved in, and out.
    He noticed me watching his abs and placed my hand on his abs. His skin was so soft, he pulled me closer to his carmel body and I clung to it. I looked up to his eyes as my breast pressed against his chest.
    He pulled away from me, gently and started to untie my robe. Under my robe I wore a black lace negligee and boy shorts. He could easily see my hard nipples and black boyshorts consumed my bottom half.
    Clyde kissed my neck, then my lips, then back to neck, then my chest. He pulled my negligee down, then he placed my breast in his warm mouth. His warm tongue danced on my nipple and cause my love to begin to become wetter than before. He traced his tongue over to the other nipple and did the same thing. I rubbed his head and moaned in delight.
    He began to kiss my breast more and planted kisses along my stomach. He reached my stomach and lingered there for a while, until he finished his trail of kisses to my panties. He rubbed his fingers along my clit. He rubbed through my panties and kissed through them. The rain outside poured down harder. The rain grew louder so I moaned louder and then placed my hands on his strong shoulders.
    He continued to kiss and slowly started to pull my panties down, he eyed my beauty and began to smile before he continued. His kissed my womanhood and then ran his tongue up down my clit. He kissed my other lips before returning to my clit. I moaned even louder, and this made him go faster. I pleaded for him to make me cum. He placed two fingers inside of me, while still licking a before I knew it, my desires were granted. I came so hard into his mouth. He swallowed every drop, as I moaned in sheer delight. My body was trying to recover from the first orgasm when he placed three fingers inside of me and licked so fast that I was unable to contain myself and I came again.
    He planted his kisses in the same trail that lead to my love, back up. He stood up and pressed me against the wall. I could feel his breath on my ear. It only caused my hormones to grow as he whispered to me:
    “So, how’ve you been?” While he talked, he placed his fingers in between my legs, I squirmed and shook.
    “Good,” I managed to make it out of my mouth.
    “Well, now I guess it my turn to make that ‘good’, a ‘great’.” He kissed my neck before he lifted me up and placed my thick thighs around his waist and his hands on my ass to hold me. He carried me to my bedroom, and placed me on the bed, I wanted him inside of me. At that point, that was all I really wanted. I thought of nothing else.
    Thunder struck while I laid back and he kissed me. Then, he reached into his pocket and grabbed his wallet. He removed a condom, while still kissing me. I was so scared, but my kitten wanted to be fed, so I didn't stop. He stopped kissing me and tried to put the condom on. After he had completed this task, he began kissing me again.
    Then, I felt it. It was so warm and snug. I felt so full, I felt him exit, and enter me again. My storm began to rain so heavily, definitely heavier than the one outside. I looked down as he entered me, I seen that he wasn't even fully inside of me. He was huge, his golden brown penis was stiff and had pulsating veins coming from it. With each stroke, he went deeper and deeper,until finally I couldn't take it anymore and I screamed “TREEEYY!” at the top of my lungs.
    I realized what I had said and quickly closed my mouth. He stopped and stared at me.
    “Who did you just call me?” He eyebrows frowned and he looked highly upset.
    “Umm...” I was so scared, I really just wanted him to finish, I didn't mean to call him Trey.
    “Well, you know what, I hope you and ‘Trey’ have a nice life, cause a nigga like me aint bouta put up with no bull shit like that.” he gathered himself and pulled his pants back up. His dick was still stiff, and I could see it through his jeans.
    “Nooo, listen, let me explain.” I tried to stop him by grabbing his arm.
    “Nah, I'm good, go tell that nigga Trey yo damn explanation.” He yanked his arm away and exited the bedroom.
    I laid back in bed and began to think. I was so confused. It was just that Trey was the only man to ever pleasure me. I didn't think I had feelings for him. I heard the door of my house close, before I heard the door to his car close. The sound of thunder was combined with his engine roaring then I heard it speed away. Trey was messing up my relationships still, without even trying, or knowing this time. This had to stop. I was so sick of him always ruining something for me. This has to end.

**IF 5 people reply to this saying they want me to continue, I will. ** If not, I wont.

AliKJHawk's picture
on Sep 24, 2013 - 06:27PM

Meddlesome Trey

‘Another rainy day’, I thought to myself. I was slightly bored and I just didn't enjoy my own company this particular day. I sat in my queen sized bed and started to fumble with my phone. I figured that if I had some company I wouldn't be as lonely. My first thought was to just go to sleep, but my nerves wouldn't let me. So, I went through my contacts, it had been a while since to I had went through my contacts, then I seen his name, ‘Clyde”, I hadn't heard from him since before I had Trenton. I wanted nothing more than to call him over right then there, but soon as I heard the first ring, I hung up.Trenton was with Skai and her child, they were having a play date. Skai couldn't come, so I scrolled once more, I decided to forget it and text him.
*Text Message*
Me: Hi
Clyde: Hey there stranger
Me: How’ve you been?
Clyde: Good, but do u think u can call me?
*End*
The sky looked as if it was darkening when I called.
“Hello,” his sexy voice sounded so provoking.
“Hi,” I answered.
“So, how have you been?” The force of his voice was alarming, he actually seemed to care.
“Well, Its a lot... and I just have... I don't wanna ruin your night with my sob stories, lets talk about you.” I tried to hold back the tears thinking about the situation.
“How about we discuss me and you over lunch?”
“When?” I answered.
“Right now, unless you have plans?”
“Oh, I definitely do not! I'm totally free.” I thought I sounded a bit eager but I didn't care because I was excited he invited me.
“Do you want to meet up, or do you want me to pick you up?”
“Well, I mean you could come over because I actually don't think I’ll take that long and we’ll save gas!”
“Ha! You are silly. But I’ll be over in about 10 minutes.. do you stay in the same spot?” He laughed.
“Yeah, I do.” I remembered that I had informed him because I had personally delivered his pictures... well technically he came and got them, but still.
“Okay see you in a bit, sexy.”
“Bye,” I giggled before I hung up.
I decided to take another quick shower, because I wanted to look my best for him. I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower, and washed my hair. I combed my curly hair into a ponytail, and eventually it resulted in a bun. I was applying some eyeliner until I heard a knock on the door.
I started down the stairs until I heard a big strike of thunder, my fear grew and I ran to the door, in my light pink, fluffy robe. I wore my matching slippers, I answered the door. Clyde’s body was soaked and he just looked drenched.
I couldn't help but stare at him while he talked. His entire body was covered with water. His lips looked so moist and welcoming, I just wanted to kiss his lips. He continued to talk and I couldn't hear him, his shirt stuck to his abs and so did my eyes. I was so hypnotized, he actually had to say my name twice.
“Sylver! Sylver!”
“Huh?” I snapped back to my senses.
“Are you okay?”
“Unhuh, “I said slowly.
“Well, can I actually use your restroom?”
“Do you need a towel?”
“That’d be nice,” he smiled at me.
I ran to the upstairs bathroom, and came right back down.
“Here you go, the bathroom is down the hall to the left,” I pointed to teal wall and handed him a towel.
I went back upstairs to finish my makeup and get dressed. I finally finished my makeup when I heard Clyde say my name, he was upstairs.
“Yes?” I opened my door.
“Can you put this shirt in the dryer for me?” He stood shirtless with the shirt in his left hand.
I didn't know what to do... This gorgeous specimen was in front of my eyes, shirtless. I came closer to him in my narrow hallway. It wasn't meant to be big enough for both of us. I was eying his marvelous body. It was beautifully sculpted, he had a six pack with beautiful pecs and perfect cuts at his waist. I watched him breathe, his abs moved in, and out.
He noticed me watching his abs and placed my hand on his abs. His skin was so soft, he pulled me closer to his carmel body and I clung to it. I looked up to his eyes as my breast pressed against his chest.
He pulled away from me, gently and started to untie my robe. Under my robe I wore a black lace negligee and boy shorts. He could easily see my hard nipples and black boyshorts consumed my bottom half.
Clyde kissed my neck, then my lips, then back to neck, then my chest. He pulled my negligee down, then he placed my breast in his warm mouth. His warm tongue danced on my nipple and cause my love to begin to become wetter than before. He traced his tongue over to the other nipple and did the same thing. I rubbed his head and moaned in delight.
He began to kiss my breast more and planted kisses along my stomach. He reached my stomach and lingered there for a while, until he finished his trail of kisses to my panties. He rubbed his fingers along my clit. He rubbed through my panties and kissed through them. The rain outside poured down harder. The rain grew louder so I moaned louder and then placed my hands on his strong shoulders.
He continued to kiss and slowly started to pull my panties down, he eyed my beauty and began to smile before he continued. His kissed my womanhood and then ran his tongue up down my clit. He kissed my other lips before returning to my clit. I moaned even louder, and this made him go faster. I pleaded for him to make me cum. He placed two fingers inside of me, while still licking a before I knew it, my desires were granted. I came so hard into his mouth. He swallowed every drop, as I moaned in sheer delight. My body was trying to recover from the first orgasm when he placed three fingers inside of me and licked so fast that I was unable to contain myself and I came again.
He planted his kisses in the same trail that lead to my love, back up. He stood up and pressed me against the wall. I could feel his breath on my ear. It only caused my hormones to grow as he whispered to me:
“So, how’ve you been?” While he talked, he placed his fingers in between my legs, I squirmed and shook.
“Good,” I managed to make it out of my mouth.
“Well, now I guess it my turn to make that ‘good’, a ‘great’.” He kissed my neck before he lifted me up and placed my thick thighs around his waist and his hands on my ass to hold me. He carried me to my bedroom, and placed me on the bed, I wanted him inside of me. At that point, that was all I really wanted. I thought of nothing else.
Thunder struck while I laid back and he kissed me. Then, he reached into his pocket and grabbed his wallet. He removed a condom, while still kissing me. I was so scared, but my kitten wanted to be fed, so I didn't stop. He stopped kissing me and tried to put the condom on. After he had completed this task, he began kissing me again.
Then, I felt it. It was so warm and snug. I felt so full, I felt him exit, and enter me again. My storm began to rain so heavily, definitely heavier than the one outside. I looked down as he entered me, I seen that he wasn't even fully inside of me. He was huge, his golden brown penis was stiff and had pulsating veins coming from it. With each stroke, he went deeper and deeper,until finally I couldn't take it anymore and I screamed “TREEEYY!” at the top of my lungs.
I realized what I had said and quickly closed my mouth. He stopped and stared at me.
“Who did you just call me?” He eyebrows frowned and he looked highly upset.
“Umm...” I was so scared, I really just wanted him to finish, I didn't mean to call him Trey.
“Well, you know what, I hope you and ‘Trey’ have a nice life, cause a nigga like me aint bouta put up with no bull shit like that.” he gathered himself and pulled his pants back up. His dick was still stiff, and I could see it through his jeans.
“Nooo, listen, let me explain.” I tried to stop him by grabbing his arm.
“Nah, I'm good, go tell that nigga Trey yo damn explanation.” He yanked his arm away and exited the bedroom.
I laid back in bed and began to think. I was so confused. It was just that Trey was the only man to ever pleasure me. I didn't think I had feelings for him. I heard the door of my house close, before I heard the door to his car close. The sound of thunder was combined with his engine roaring then I heard it speed away. Trey was messing up my relationships still, without even trying, or knowing this time. This had to stop. I was so sick of him always ruining something for me. This has to end.

**IF 5 people reply to this saying they want me to continue, I will. ** If not, I wont.

Forum category: 
Da Shy Scorpio's picture

I wanna know what happened btwn her and trey and y they not 2gether any more. sorry clyde. u was goin 2 work but obviously didn't compare 2 trey

shop