Skip directly to content

SUGGESTIONS FOR UPCOMING CHAPTER V TOUR

Community

• SUGGESTIONS FOR UPCOMING CHAPTER V TOUR
    September 17, 2012

DEAR MANAGEMENT,

WE APPRECIATE THE PERKS WE HAVE RECEIVED THUS FAR. BUT HERE ARE JUST A FEW SUGGESTIONS FOR CONTESTS FOR ONLY ANGELS SO THAT BUYING VIP TICKETS WILL BE THE ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE WITH A CHANCE TO WIN.......

1.) PRIVATE LUNCH B4 THE SHOW
    2.) LONGER MEET & GREET TIME
    3.) BACKSTAGE ACCESS
    4.) PERSONAL GIFT FROM TREY

AND IT WILL BE AWESOME IF YOU CAN GIVE ANGELS RAFFLE TICKETS AT THE MEET & GREET FOR A CHANCE TO FLY (ABOUT 6 ANGELS)TO A SCREENING OF "TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE 3D" WITH TREY

THANKS

missdatl03's picture
on Sep 17, 2012 - 11:50PM

DEAR MANAGEMENT,

WE APPRECIATE THE PERKS WE HAVE RECEIVED THUS FAR. BUT HERE ARE JUST A FEW SUGGESTIONS FOR CONTESTS FOR ONLY ANGELS SO THAT BUYING VIP TICKETS WILL BE THE ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE WITH A CHANCE TO WIN.......

1.) PRIVATE LUNCH B4 THE SHOW
2.) LONGER MEET & GREET TIME
3.) BACKSTAGE ACCESS
4.) PERSONAL GIFT FROM TREY

AND IT WILL BE AWESOME IF YOU CAN GIVE ANGELS RAFFLE TICKETS AT THE MEET & GREET FOR A CHANCE TO FLY (ABOUT 6 ANGELS)TO A SCREENING OF "TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE 3D" WITH TREY

THANKS

Forum category: 
missdatl03's picture

i'll do that now. thanks

Da Shy Scorpio's picture

all of these are good ideas. did u post this in the section of we want 2 hear from u 2???

charity24's picture

Great ideas all this things would be cool

reanie0781's picture

Great suggestions... you need to send this to the webcrew! :)

missdatl03's picture

Thanks hopefully the right people see this!

apump18's picture

Yes these ideas are great

apump18's picture

These are great ideas . I hope this gets done

ashleymcneal2012's picture

love all the ideas... they really should!!

miss_trini26's picture

Excellent ideas. I would love to watch a screening of Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D with Trey.

JesusIsMySavior's picture

All your suggestions are great. :)

robin-'s picture

Great ideas..This should go into action.

E.NeversonBaby's picture

i love love love this idea

angelique_gutierrez's picture

love this idea!

Culinary_Angel87's picture

I love these ideas! Especially the one about longer meet and greet time because it seemed so rushed & I was the last to go back. (even though I went back twice :) ) But if they do the private lunch before the show, more than likely they won't do the longer meet and greet time unless it's like a limited number of people and they won through a contest of some sort. But EXCELLENT ideas!!

shop