Skip directly to content

TAN - The Angel Network ! <3 :D

Community

• TAN - The Angel Network ! <3 :D
    March 27, 2013

Hey, It's Taneara & I'd Like to Reach out To Some of My Angels Sisters, New Angels, And All Trey Songz Fans.
    If you Love Trey, I highly recommend that you should become a Trey's Angel and to also Download the App.
    For those who already are, and are on the TAN app., What do you think about it? Share your thoughts and comments.

I love the App. (Pretty Addicting, I must say.)
    I love that he created it for us to keep in touch with him, to meet other Angels and to spread Love. I've met so many wonderful ladies who I can now call my Angel sisters. (Thank you Trey for bringing us together.) I love that he comes online when he has time to let us know how he is, and to check on us. He also sends out gifts when he gets the chance :D.

The contests are fun as well. Treyaoke was amazing.
    SO MUCH TALENT ON TAN.
    Whether I won or not, it was extremely fun!

THANK YOU TREY FOR HAVING THE TAN APP.

Please Comment Trey Fans, Let Me Know Wassuuppp :) :) :)

Name on TAN - TanearaSongz
    IG- TanearaSongz
    Twitter - @_FaithfulAngel

tanearasongz's picture
on Mar 27, 2013 - 02:29AM

Hey, It's Taneara & I'd Like to Reach out To Some of My Angels Sisters, New Angels, And All Trey Songz Fans.
If you Love Trey, I highly recommend that you should become a Trey's Angel and to also Download the App.
For those who already are, and are on the TAN app., What do you think about it? Share your thoughts and comments.

I love the App. (Pretty Addicting, I must say.)
I love that he created it for us to keep in touch with him, to meet other Angels and to spread Love. I've met so many wonderful ladies who I can now call my Angel sisters. (Thank you Trey for bringing us together.) I love that he comes online when he has time to let us know how he is, and to check on us. He also sends out gifts when he gets the chance :D.

The contests are fun as well. Treyaoke was amazing.
SO MUCH TALENT ON TAN.
Whether I won or not, it was extremely fun!

THANK YOU TREY FOR HAVING THE TAN APP.

Please Comment Trey Fans, Let Me Know Wassuuppp :) :) :)

Name on TAN - TanearaSongz
IG- TanearaSongz
Twitter - @_FaithfulAngel

Forum category: 

shop