Skip directly to content

TD Garden in Boston, MA on December 21, 2010 Guestbook

Trey's Angels Team's picture
on November 4, 2010 - 2:07pm

Hey Angels,

Let the other Angels know how excited you are about the show and if you’re going to be there.

Remember to leave your twitter handle with your comment, so you can follow each other and meet up at the show.

@treysangels

Mimi_20's picture

Had a great time!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait for Trey to come back to Boston and perform for his own tour.......................

_LoveNisha's picture

Im going, just a few more days ladies...some of yall have great seats im section b row 19...im the process of tryna get better ones tho....have fun!!!

alianicole123's picture

I'll bw there angels :) 10 more days to go :)

InvincibleAngel's picture

Section C Row 4 Seats 1 and 2

Mrs.00711_3's picture

Hey Angels,
I'll be there! 17 more days til we see Trey, can't wait!!! Love love love love love him!!! See yall there!
@CandiGurl87_TTU

MissStephanie's picture

Cant wait 20 days away!! section C row 3 seats 1 and 2 with @Chefwoo23!!

Whitney_8's picture

@chefwoo23 I can't wait to go and meet usher and trey! i am so excited!

moet14eva's picture

i will be there, section A row 2
TWITTER @moet14eva

@AliMarie35's picture

Hey Angels ;) / Oi Anjos !!
Cant wait to see you all here in Boston!! Better yet, I can't help but wait to see Trey again!! :)
I've been all over the United Stated to catch Trey's shows, but there's nothing like being at HOME!! Woot Woot... welcome to MA again, baby!

For those Angels out there that this is your 1st Trey experience, you're going to have a ball, and you're going to leave wet =-x he's AMAZING LIVE and you're in for a treat... and I'll leave it at that ;) God Bless, hopefully I'll see some of you there ... ESPECIALLY YOU, Mr. Tremaine Aldon Neverson!

Much love & muito beijos
xoxo
@AliMarie35

InvincibleAngel's picture

Hey Angels,
This is InvincibleAngel here this will not be the first nor the last of me seeing Trey, I am again so excited to see him again. I have caught flights to big cities to see him and he is worth every mile. I can't wait to share yet another holiday with him. Twitter Name: @beaubie06 Love Your Angel

peachest's picture

I cant wait been waiting so long to c trey in a part of mass that I could get too. and he came at the right time christmas oh yea!

Photos

See More

videos

See More

Community

See More

Music

See More
  • params
  • params
  • params
  • params