Skip directly to content

TD Garden in Miami, Fl on December 31, 2010 Guestbook

Community

• TD Garden in Miami, Fl on December 31, 2010 Guestbook
    November 04, 2010

Hey Angels,

Let the other Angels know how excited you are about the show and if you’re going to be there.

Remember to leave your twitter handle with your comment, so you can follow each other and meet up at the show.

@treysangels

Trey's Angels Team's picture
on Nov 4, 2010 - 02:08PM

Hey Angels,

Let the other Angels know how excited you are about the show and if you’re going to be there.

Remember to leave your twitter handle with your comment, so you can follow each other and meet up at the show.

@treysangels

nykki1@hotmail.com's picture

Last minute decision to go see Trey Songz, YUUUP!

MS. G's picture

I AM SOOOO EXCITING ABOUT SEE TREY IN CONCERT FOR THE FIRST. THIS IS SO SPECIAL. 12/31/2010! IT'S THE TAKE OVER MIAMI STYLE!

Kyla_Luvs Trey's picture

Tommorow is the show and its fonna be popping so excited to see trey again - @prettyfacesongz

MissKiera's picture

im so excited about friday bringing the new year in with trey@classykiera

ladyt1980's picture

#atlantaangels r cumming 2 c u tremaine, this will b a wonderful way 2 end our amazing year. MIA GET READY, #ATLANGELS R CUMMING 2 SHUT IT DOWN.

Daniel_Shawn's picture

I cant wait will be there wit my girls the #atlantaangels#traveling angels atl takin over miami they better be ready lol @Daniel_Shawn

Mrs. Neverson DaringAngel's picture

IM TRAVELING FOR ANOTHER SHOW @2PRETTYBROWNEYE WILL BE IN THE BUILDING FOR SOW AND AFTER PARTY YAAAAAYYYYYYY!

sweethoneyluv_81@yahoo.com's picture

I cant wait! Will be there with my girls (too many to mention!!! Lol) #travelingangels #savannahangels in tha house!! First the show then tha club!!! Sooo excited!!! @sweethoneyluv81

CharBaby's picture

This #PhillyAngel is Heading out on anotha Treycation!!!!!! MIA WITH TREY BABYYYYY!!!!! CANT WAIT! SHIDA, NEW YRS EVE ITS GOIN DOWN BASEMENT!!!!!!! First The OMG Concert, Then Were Bringin the New Yr In with the Man Himself!!!!! YEAAAAAAA!!!!! ::His Voice:: legggo!

iRepTreyAllDay's picture

OMG dis goin 2 b da best new years EVER...(DEC.31 NEEDS 2 HURRY UP) ILY TREY MUAH =)
@Red_bonez_YUUUP

ShidaYuuup's picture

I'll be in the building!!! :-) @shidababii87

ShidaYuuup's picture

All the SavAngels will be in the building!!! lol

Shambrika_1030@yahoo.com's picture

heyyyy angels im ANOTHA #ATLANGEL dats gonna be n MIA supportin our love Mr.Tremaine A. Neverson i cant wait to bring in the New Year with him and my #sistaangels #travelingangels!!! leggo *trey voice* oh yea follow me on twitter @iam_bribreezy :)

Trey's P.Y.T.'s picture

hey angels this is @realazzchelle and i am sooo excited to be going to MIA to see TREY again. i am an ATL ANGEL and i saw the show there but geeked to be ringing in the new year with TREY this #travelingangel cant wait to see you TREY MUAHHHH! i love you

Mzsongzbabby's picture

oommgg i cant wait too go like this would be my first trey's performance ima see in concert im soo happy..........@Mssongzbby

justasIam85CrazyAngel's picture

Hubby's takin me 2 dis show 2

treys_angel_yuup's picture

OMg i cant wait to go! this is going to be the best new years ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ily trey !
@treys_angel22 yuuup!

TreysTriniAngel's picture

I'll be there in Miami,FL - bring in the New Year w/ My Man Tremaine Neverson!!! Follow me on twitter @TreysTriniAngel

PrettyRozay1's picture

dammm trey whn u cominnng to miami by yo self i been waitin like forever 4 dis n now u cumin wit him whts da deal booooo let me no whts up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! n i will b thr 12-31-2010 bringing da newyears n wit u so i will need a hug at the end of the nite kiss kiss........

Bernice08's picture

Finally Coming to MIAMI ! Cant wait to see Trey! december 31 needs to hurry !!!! @sexxisweetheart

Shanica_2's picture

I will be in the building representing for Miami!! Finally we got a show down here!!! New Years Eve it's going down :) ... follow me @Carpe_Diem19

mimzyluvstrey's picture

I gotta be there!! New Years eve!!! I can't wait...I'm excited that Trey will be in Florida!!! I love you Trey! Angels follow me @treyzangel22 :)

hartshauna's picture

I'll be reppin for the best in Miami, Chicago and Detroit -- Love you Trey!!

RaeHoward13's picture

I wanna go SOOOOOOOO bad! This is the closest the tour gets to me, but im a broke 15 yr old, so im not sure if i can yet! :(
@RaeLuvTreySongz #EagerAngel

shop