Skip directly to content

Team Kelly vs. Team Lauren London

Community

• Team Kelly vs. Team Lauren London
    December 28, 2012

There may have been many instances of Kelly & Trey's chemistry over the years, but the one that first caught my attention was at the 2011 BET Awards. Kelly performed "Motivation" and Trey came out and did his remix to it. Now their chemistry was so HOT that the camera had to zoom out as to not relive a Janet Jackson boob-like controversy. Then we saw it again with the "Heart Attack" video & once more as they graced the covers of Ebony Magazine. I can say that I am feeling Trey & Kelly...or as we know it TRELLY! Kelly would be perfect for Trey. She's beautiful, intelligent, sexy, talented (dancing, singing, and acting), plus she has not been displayed negatively in the media at all. She's sweet & hardworking. Clearly I am TEAM TRELLY.

Now Lauren London, let's relive their chemistry. They take pretty pictures together. Trey admitted on a radio interview that him and Lauren were not dating, but had been lovers. Now rather they ever dated...who knows! *shrugs* But Trey did say he loved Lauren to death and that she was extremely important to him. Lauren denied their relationship. I'm not sure why she would deny it...Trey as a lover is definitely a leap, skip, and bound above Lil' Wayne as a lover (opinion based solely on superficiality). The ups about Lauren...she's pretty, she makes her own money & if you figure in the child support from Lil' Wayne the girl is cashing out, and she's pretty. Did I say pretty already? *shrugs*

Any who...tell me who you'd love to see Trey with (and yourself is not an option)!!! Smh

Tricia AKA @GimmeUnusual's picture
on Dec 28, 2012 - 05:50PM

There may have been many instances of Kelly & Trey's chemistry over the years, but the one that first caught my attention was at the 2011 BET Awards. Kelly performed "Motivation" and Trey came out and did his remix to it. Now their chemistry was so HOT that the camera had to zoom out as to not relive a Janet Jackson boob-like controversy. Then we saw it again with the "Heart Attack" video & once more as they graced the covers of Ebony Magazine. I can say that I am feeling Trey & Kelly...or as we know it TRELLY! Kelly would be perfect for Trey. She's beautiful, intelligent, sexy, talented (dancing, singing, and acting), plus she has not been displayed negatively in the media at all. She's sweet & hardworking. Clearly I am TEAM TRELLY.

Now Lauren London, let's relive their chemistry. They take pretty pictures together. Trey admitted on a radio interview that him and Lauren were not dating, but had been lovers. Now rather they ever dated...who knows! *shrugs* But Trey did say he loved Lauren to death and that she was extremely important to him. Lauren denied their relationship. I'm not sure why she would deny it...Trey as a lover is definitely a leap, skip, and bound above Lil' Wayne as a lover (opinion based solely on superficiality). The ups about Lauren...she's pretty, she makes her own money & if you figure in the child support from Lil' Wayne the girl is cashing out, and she's pretty. Did I say pretty already? *shrugs*

Any who...tell me who you'd love to see Trey with (and yourself is not an option)!!! Smh

Forum category: 
efreeman_20's picture

Its always a rotten apple in the bunch. But to answer your question Tricia, I am Team Trelly as well. I think they look soo cute together. Although I think the timing is not right for the both of them I think eventually it will become official. Like Trey said in a lot of his interviews, His music right now is his focus and he is on the move to much to be able to balance the two.

Yes @Efreeman!!! I just wanted to have a little conversation...didn't know it was gonna bite me in the a$$. Well I appreciate all of you who shared in the convo! And I agree with you, they both should focus on their music career and this luxurious life they're living...all the women/men, the money, the cars, the parties, etc. They should just have some fun and when its all out their system, come back together & get married. They vibe very well off of each other--like they have a great sense of humor together. You need someone who makes you laugh. I am pulling for them later on in life.

JesusIsMySavior's picture

Hey Tricia!

I'm TeamTrelly as well. I like the idea of them being together. However, I've noticed that almost any man Kelly pairs up with she tends to have good chemistry with.

Lauren is a pretty girl and they do make an attractive couple, but I'm not feeling them together.

Hey Shelly!

Yes, girl...you are so right!!! But Trey is the same way...they both have extremely great chemistry with whoever they pair up with. I mean seriously...who couldn't have chemistry with them. They're infectious! Now as much as I love Kelly, if she kisses my other man (Lance Gross) again, me & her are gone have some words. Now I'll share Trey. I'm used the sharing Trey because of all these Angels, but I'm not sharing Lance. Lmao

JesusIsMySavior's picture

Yes Trey does have great chemistry with whomever he works with. Yes she has to back away from Mr. Gross. But honestly I think Mr. Gross and Ms. Rowland would be a beautiful couple, even more so than her and Trey.

First of all @ASH_25 the purpose of this was simply to spark a conversation. If you don't want to converse, then leave my post!

I have a life. It just so happened that work was extremely slow for the last hour & I was surfing the latest news on entertainment & came across a Lauren London interview. It's obvious that you are not a Trey Songz fan...why you're here goes to show that YOU have no life and furthermore you're just stupid. For you to think that "child support" solely means the courts get involved is just ignorant. Child support means exactly that...he supports his children. Lil' Wayne has been said by all his babies mothers that he's a good father. That means he takes care of them financially (paying support) and he spends time with them.So how about you grow up! And please know, I am a writer. Therefore, you will know when I'm expressing an opinion and when I'm giving you facts. I paraphrased on facts & told you what I thought. You don't have to agree, but please don't insult me by belittling my post. Bitch bye!

ash_25's picture

smfh lol you have no life and waaaay too much time on your hands OBVIOUSLY!! i saw this link on twitter and thought it was a joke but i can clearly see you stans are delusional and very serious. like com'on what makes yall think trey wants either one? or if they want him? i've seen waay sexier men (celebs) then him. he has a cocky attitude and is the JR of r.kelly (copy cat) furthermore ...what makes YOU believe lauren gets a childsupport check form wayne for kamron? lmao every black man that has a kid & is not w/ the child mother isnt on childsupport. smh grow up. whoever wrote this or runs this blog needs to get a life OUTSIDE TREY'S LOL this is too much for me hunny. lol smh im done bwahahahaha

Pages

shop