Skip directly to content

Texas Angels!

Community

• Texas Angels!
    October 11, 2012

I was just wondering if there were any Texas angels attending the Dallas Texas concert on December 30th &/or the Houston Texas concert on December 31st? I plan on getting the vip package for the Dallas one & just wanted to see if there were any others attending...

Songz First Lady's picture
on Oct 11, 2012 - 07:46PM

I was just wondering if there were any Texas angels attending the Dallas Texas concert on December 30th &/or the Houston Texas concert on December 31st? I plan on getting the vip package for the Dallas one & just wanted to see if there were any others attending...

Forum category: 
latrice82's picture

Hey I'm from San Antonio too!! I'm going to the Houston concert. Waiting 4 tickets to go on sale!! Can't wait!! This will be my first Trey Songz concert. So excited!!!!

deborah_mitchell's picture

I'm going to the Houston Concert VIP!! Cant wait til they open up the VIP Ticket sales!!

sncere19's picture

I'm trying to decide between Dallas and New Orleans. I'm in Shreveport.Leaning more towards Dallas though.

Shanell28's picture

Im going to attend both (VIP)

Randilyn's picture

I'm driving from Kansas to Dallas! I'm so excited!

Great, are you doing vip as well?

lil_ma_mw03's picture

iplan on doing the Dallas show since im coming from little rock

Good, are you also doing vip?

mizzmaya_07's picture

I'll be going to the concert in Houston. I live here. I'm too excited about it! You should go too. It'll be a great way to bring in New Years :)

Yeah i would love to go to the one in Houston; i live in San Antonio... That's what the issue is though, whether or not to be at a concert on New Years eve! The people that want to go with me aren't feeling going on New Years eve at all, but they're not treys angels for that reason, lol. I'll probably just go to the Houston one solo. Are you getting vip tickets too?

evansterra2002's picture

I am attending the Dallas Show (I am from Little Rock) Just waiting on the tickets to go on sale. Seems like a lot of people from the other cities are waiting as well. Only ATL and Vegas tickets were on sale yesterday....

I know i wonder what's up with them releasing the tickets for each city little by little. I guess it's just a waiting game, which sucks. I live in San Antonio, so I'm trying to decide between the two different Texas cities...

AngelaAngieT's picture

Dallas: ) I have another question. I just to long joined Treys Angels Club. The card the we got with the shirt. What can we use that for. Do we bring it with us to concerts?

I have no clue! I didn't even get a physical card, i have a virtual one they call it. I got my membership from the chapter 5 package bundle. But i think it's just to show your a member. Sorry i couldn't help.

MissBryt's picture

I'm going to the Dallas show. I'm just waiting for tickets to go on sale.

AngelaAngieT's picture

Good, me too. I'm so excited. Are u from Dallas?

AngelaAngieT's picture

I am, Im so excited and cant wait. Im going to the one in Dallas. I went on Feb. 14 of the year last time he came to Dallas : )

ok great! are you doing vip meet & greet too?

AngelaAngieT's picture

Yea, are the ticket prices up yet. If so where do I go to buy them.

No, not yet. It seems like they're releasing them a few cities at a time which sucks...

shop