Skip directly to content

Texas chainsaw 3D january 5

Community

• Texas chainsaw 3D january 5
    December 05, 2012

Texas chainsaw 3D. Hey girls! I would like to say i love being a angel and the most that i like about being a angel is to call everyone of you my sis. I would like to thank Trey for that.So I would like to know if any Trey's Angels that's in the Dallas,fort worth and Arlington area would like to come out and support the Man we love so much Trey.It will be a fun way for use to meet new people. i was thinking we can go to the Amc at the parks for more info email me at patrice.mckissick@yahoo.com and my twitter trice682 thank you love,Treys#1 Angel

patrice_mckissick's picture
on Dec 5, 2012 - 07:23PM

Texas chainsaw 3D. Hey girls! I would like to say i love being a angel and the most that i like about being a angel is to call everyone of you my sis. I would like to thank Trey for that.So I would like to know if any Trey's Angels that's in the Dallas,fort worth and Arlington area would like to come out and support the Man we love so much Trey.It will be a fun way for use to meet new people. i was thinking we can go to the Amc at the parks for more info email me at patrice.mckissick@yahoo.com and my twitter trice682 thank you love,Treys#1 Angel

Forum category: 

shop