Skip directly to content

Tis the Season

Community

• Tis the Season
    December 08, 2012

So this is the time for giving and caring, but really ever year of every day should be like that. I think a great way to help those in need would be to give from the heart. No one should go this year without anything.

Try to be a blessing in someone else's life. Trust me the littlest things can bring a smile to someone face. I plan on giving to tots and those homeless people on the streets without clothing or food.

Trey if you could help support me help support those in need that would be great its getting cold and I would love to help those homeless people without anything get proper coats socks and food.

email me at tmoody@brooklynnavyyard.org if your interested in helping. All are welcomed

God blesses those that can bless others.

prettygurl26's picture
on Dec 8, 2012 - 04:26PM

So this is the time for giving and caring, but really ever year of every day should be like that. I think a great way to help those in need would be to give from the heart. No one should go this year without anything.

Try to be a blessing in someone else's life. Trust me the littlest things can bring a smile to someone face. I plan on giving to tots and those homeless people on the streets without clothing or food.

Trey if you could help support me help support those in need that would be great its getting cold and I would love to help those homeless people without anything get proper coats socks and food.

email me at tmoody@brooklynnavyyard.org if your interested in helping. All are welcomed

God blesses those that can bless others.

Forum category: 

shop