Skip directly to content

Toyota Center in Houston, TX on November 23, 2010 Guestbook

Community

• Toyota Center in Houston, TX on November 23, 2010 Guestbook
    November 04, 2010

Hey Angels,

Let the other Angels know how excited you are about the show and if you’re going to be there.

Remember to leave your twitter handle with your comment, so you can follow each other and meet up at the show.

@treysangels

Trey's Angels Team's picture
on Nov 4, 2010 - 01:58PM

Hey Angels,

Let the other Angels know how excited you are about the show and if you’re going to be there.

Remember to leave your twitter handle with your comment, so you can follow each other and meet up at the show.

@treysangels

Angel_4a_Day's picture

I am going to the OMG Concert o see Trey in Houston along with about 5 other Angels that I got to meet over Twitter I am @Angel_4a_Day. i am sooooooooooo excited

Anmariee_1ofTrey'sFinest's picture

Twitter handle cuteandsassy823...so glad i might not be by myself @ the concert... Couldn't find a friend to go with so I'M SOLO 4 TREY...I can't wait to see him LIVE...I'm stationed in Killeen so i'm driving back home just for this...

cdixon281's picture

Twitter handle cdixon281

I bought my OMG Tour ticket in September.... and it will be my first time seeing Trey in concert. I'm excited beyond words.... It would be awesome if I could follow Trey for a day on November 24rd.... HInt hint....

TreysInspiration's picture

IM SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR EXCITED ABOUT THE SHOW IN HTOWN IM DRIVING THERE AND I GOT TEASED @the EssenceFestival I wish Trey could have sang all night so I am ready to see him again its longggggggggggggggggggg over due Im glad @TreysAngels started this so we can describe our emotions before and after these will be nights to remember I know I will got my tickets and wish that I could meet trey again but maybe next time for now im still gonna scream love and dance the whole concert this #HeavenSent Angel gonna fly in there and show out in a classy way I love me some Trey... lol my twitter is @Mzlucki1

QuietStorm's picture

@cokeluver1

Pages

shop