Skip directly to content

TREMAINE STANDING RIGHT INFRONT OF U NOW?WAT WUD U DO?!

Community

• TREMAINE STANDING RIGHT INFRONT OF U NOW?WAT WUD U DO?!
    April 10, 2012

So what if trey songz just walked into the room you were in, totally unexpected!? eeeeeep! i know, it would be crazy but let me know what some of u lot would do ;D

Teenie_Oxx's picture
on Apr 10, 2012 - 12:59PM

So what if trey songz just walked into the room you were in, totally unexpected!? eeeeeep! i know, it would be crazy but let me know what some of u lot would do ;D

Forum category: 
trishasongz's picture

i would want to give him a hug bt i would be so shock that i'd probably stand there, jus looking at him, with my heart beating real fast. i would be so stupid not to do something. cause seriously i would want to run n jump on him and give him a big hug

TREYed UP's picture

Ask for a hug.

MsAshleyBabii's picture

I would scream Oh My Trey, run & give him a hug. Then ask for pics with him. Then tell him how much I adore him :)

Teenie_Oxx's picture

Aha out of all the ones i've read i still dont know what i would do ;( just gotta wait til the day comes ;D

tastyeyecandy23's picture

try to keep my cool oh hell i probably faint out of disbelief that hes right in front of me lol aint no tellin until that day comes and that day will come i kno it lol

CutTiGurl609's picture

idk. maybe scream first cause i live alone and i'd think he's a criminal. and then maybe laugh once i realize its him cause i laugh when i'm happy angry and afraid (i'd prolly be feeling all of those emotions at that point).

msamaris@hotmail.com's picture

I would stare in shock cry and then try and compose myself so that I could tell him the impact that him and his music has had on my life and tell him thank you for given so much of himself to his fans. Trey is the 1st and only artist that I seen who reach out to his fans they way he dose.

shop