Skip directly to content

TREY IN ATLANTA im so depressed can someone please answer why?

Community

• TREY IN ATLANTA im so depressed can someone please answer why?
    August 27, 2012

So im stationed at ft benning (yea im in the military lol) and got word trey was going to be in ATL so of course i went i was so depressed at the end of the day. i got to walmart and they was on straight trip mode i couldnt even say shit to trey couldnt get a pic or anything just a 5 sec video wit some walmart lady moving traffic (tragic) and im thinking to myself being an "ANGEL" is suppose to be a benefit. but i didnt give up hope just yet. i was hungry and went to Zaxbys and my boo was there too, i got super excited i pulled up to the truck thinking he would at least say hi or wave that would have made my day make a 180. but i was wrong this chic was like trey aint rolling down his window he aint taking no picture he aint doing shit. can we say depressed i drove over 2 hours to see him to show love and appreciation were it is due and i felt like i got no love back. i see alot of these signings he does he interacts with the fans gives them all hugs and pics but he just kept it moving sign and go.i even printed out a pic of trey for him to sign (it was like a real photo on photo paper and everything and some dude that was there at the signing helping was like hell naw he aint signing that put it away or he will throw it away) im not sure how to feel right now but im not an happy angel and maybe if someone could give me just a little encouragement i think i will be ok. i have waited years almost 5 to be exact to see trey due to me moving around and all these damn deployments and finally my life aint all busy and im not playing army 24-7 i have time to see him and this turned out to be a bad moment for me to be my first time seeing him in person. something has to give angels talk to me need something to go off of. im not saying i am leaving team trey (never that) but its like u wait for so long for something and u think it will go one way but it ends up going south for real. i hope someone important see this! so that at least the right person (trey) can feel my pain but i still love him no doubt. just butt heart. get at me angels and let me know wats up
    Later lovelies
    tricia
    (@hizprincess69)

ptown_4_lyfe69's picture
on Aug 27, 2012 - 02:17AM

So im stationed at ft benning (yea im in the military lol) and got word trey was going to be in ATL so of course i went i was so depressed at the end of the day. i got to walmart and they was on straight trip mode i couldnt even say shit to trey couldnt get a pic or anything just a 5 sec video wit some walmart lady moving traffic (tragic) and im thinking to myself being an "ANGEL" is suppose to be a benefit. but i didnt give up hope just yet. i was hungry and went to Zaxbys and my boo was there too, i got super excited i pulled up to the truck thinking he would at least say hi or wave that would have made my day make a 180. but i was wrong this chic was like trey aint rolling down his window he aint taking no picture he aint doing shit. can we say depressed i drove over 2 hours to see him to show love and appreciation were it is due and i felt like i got no love back. i see alot of these signings he does he interacts with the fans gives them all hugs and pics but he just kept it moving sign and go.i even printed out a pic of trey for him to sign (it was like a real photo on photo paper and everything and some dude that was there at the signing helping was like hell naw he aint signing that put it away or he will throw it away) im not sure how to feel right now but im not an happy angel and maybe if someone could give me just a little encouragement i think i will be ok. i have waited years almost 5 to be exact to see trey due to me moving around and all these damn deployments and finally my life aint all busy and im not playing army 24-7 i have time to see him and this turned out to be a bad moment for me to be my first time seeing him in person. something has to give angels talk to me need something to go off of. im not saying i am leaving team trey (never that) but its like u wait for so long for something and u think it will go one way but it ends up going south for real. i hope someone important see this! so that at least the right person (trey) can feel my pain but i still love him no doubt. just butt heart. get at me angels and let me know wats up
Later lovelies
tricia
(@hizprincess69)

Forum category: 
raquel_burgos's picture

I just want to say don't worry luv. Sometimes he doesn't have control over the behavior of the staff. He lives a very fast paced life and I'm sure he is very sorry for the un-accommodating experience hun.

1adayLovesTreySongz's picture

I was at signing at Walmart also the staff there was very unorganized and didn't really know what to expect with this signing. Everybody wanted to be in charge. Please dont take this isolated incident to heart. Be patience your time will come when you will meet him...I promise it will be worth the wait... :)

ptown_4_lyfe69's picture

thanks a mill and i do hope it is worth it well i do know it will be lol but thank you for taking the time to write me and let me know wats up love ya for that

ptown_4_lyfe69's picture

and just to throw this out there i got my angel pack today made me feel better lol so i guess i can say im totally official wish it would have came sooner though but everything seems to always be on time i guess wen it comes to this day to day s&^%. #team trey once again in the building spirits is high and we ready...... Yuuup!

tayrenee's picture

Hi fellow angel, I feel you on this. I was at that signing too and I got there at 8:30 THAT MORNING AND WAS #4 IN LINE TO SEE HIM. I didnt get a picture either. That walmart crew wasnt playing any games with trey's safety. So hopefu;;y in the near future we will both get our chance......

ptown_4_lyfe69's picture

and we will boo thanks for feeling me thou hun........and bigs up to you for being #4 cuz 830am my black ass was still on duty i went to work friday had to pull 24hr duty left 0900 and drove to the A and was up all damn day but i guess i can sleep wen im at work again this week lol but u better than me boo but i love it ;-)

reanie0781's picture

I am so sorry you had a bad experience. I doubt it was Trey... I agree with everyone else that it was Walmart employees. I still have not received my chance to meet Trey live and I am hoping to be able to one day. Trey loves his fans and I know he would not be happy to know that your experience was not a great one. #teamtrey

ptown_4_lyfe69's picture

thanks booski well i hope that for the both of us ya know and as far as walmart go i aint bout that life and i was bout to have a "NIGGA MOMENT" bout i had to think about all the babies that was up in there ya know lmao. but i know that dude loves his fans and yea we love his ass to i was just feeling myself at that moment but im glad all you guys linked me you guys made my day more than you know it. love y'all and i dont even know y'all..... now thats priceless

Linz84's picture

It said it right by your picture lol

ptown_4_lyfe69's picture

lol duh right thats me have a blonde moment they happen from time to time ;-)

Linz84's picture

Hey Ptown were you the chosen one to skip the line?

ptown_4_lyfe69's picture

no i wasnt i dont have my angel card yet and you needed that and some kinda of trey gear so i was one short.... but quick question where did you get ptown from lol.......

Trey's P.Y.T.'s picture

hello angel I was there at the signing and it was indeed Walmart who was unorganized and their people who were rude. it was very rushed and from my understanding he had another event to be to and was running a lil late.so he could not spend as much time as he normally would.they try to do cd signings kinda quick so EVERYONE gets there chance. as far as seeing him after I agree he was tired he's been going nonstop so don't take it personal.hes definitely not the type to igg his fans. so just look forward to the next time he makes the wait well worth it trust me! :)

ptown_4_lyfe69's picture

Thanks boo I thanks for your words thats why i posted what i did so i can get you guys advise because i know you guys have been doing this for years now so thanks so much pooh.....look me up on the twit.... @hizprincess69

Songz00711Girl's picture

Aww sorry you didnt have a good experience..I didnt go to the signing Sat but from other Angels I heard it was Wal-Mart that was on some other ish...Trey always shows mad love to his fans so cant really say why he didnt let down the window but after signing cd's for hours pretty sure he could have just been tired he has been doing promo nonstop..I definitely wouldnt take it personal...Hope your next experience is better...

ptown_4_lyfe69's picture

thanks a lot and i can dig that but i really do hope it will be better than this last time. like i would have put my name in for the skip the line but my card still aint came in yet with my shirt so u know that was a no go at that station because they still would have denied cuz i aint have my shit together lol but i guess the important thing is the kid still got hope lol

shop