Skip directly to content

Trey Bet AWARDS

Community

• Trey Bet AWARDS
    July 01, 2012

So because Trey is not going to perform at the bet awards i want to try & win him the Best R&b Male award because I love chris brown but every year besides 2010 he takes the award & trey would be points away from winning so because I really & im sure we all want him to win can you guys vote for trey & don't forget about the fandemoniumm challenge. Trey also has a chance at winning that as well <3

Here is the website to vote ............

http://theboxhouston.com/playlist/poll-vote-for-the-best-male-rb-artist-...

ILoveTrey94's picture
on Jul 1, 2012 - 09:00AM

So because Trey is not going to perform at the bet awards i want to try & win him the Best R&b Male award because I love chris brown but every year besides 2010 he takes the award & trey would be points away from winning so because I really & im sure we all want him to win can you guys vote for trey & don't forget about the fandemoniumm challenge. Trey also has a chance at winning that as well <3

Here is the website to vote ............

http://theboxhouston.com/playlist/poll-vote-for-the-best-male-rb-artist-...

Forum category: 
Tricia AKA @GimmeUnusual's picture

@SexyFace21 One of the reasons why Chris Brown keeps winning is because he has a lot of children/teenagers as fans. They have so much more time on their hands as opposed to the mostly "adult" fan club that Trey has. Yes I know he has teens as well, but he mostly caters to adults. The children/teenagers are usually out of school during these contests and have all day, every day to vote, while us adults can only vote in the evenings after we get off work. Plus there are those fans who are both fans of CB and Trey...I saw plenty of those. They love them both and I saw them voting for CB instead. With both of those uphill battles to keep facing, its amazing that Trey even gets as close as he does. I really want him to win but as long as they have Trey in categories against Pop artists & artists geared more toward the youth, we will have a hard time trying to outdo them. They have more time on their hands. They need an ALL R&B, adult category, or at least an all R&B category. Chris Brown is primarily pop and should not be measured against Trey.

melaniesaunders@verizon.net's picture

I wanted him to win so bad as well .but of course Bet gave it to Chris brown why I have no idea. Chris also won fandamoinum which sucks even more because he won it 3 times now and i think he needs to be retired from the fandamoium award category. Poor trey i feel like his fans dont work hard enough when he gets nominations for awards based on fan participation. Come on yall say you love trey and you are trey's angels show it and do what you have to do to show that we as trey's angels we ride or die for trey all day every day.

shop