Skip directly to content

Trey in a club at london tomorrow =D

Community

• Trey in a club at london tomorrow =D
    May 15, 2012

So Trey Songz arrived in London today at heathrow airport i couldn't go =( but i'm a new angel so i don't have my shirt yet but my friend got me vip to the club tomorrow i'm sooo happy but that does not mean i'm gonna meet & greet him i wonder if he will take pictures with his angels though? i'll hope so anyways angels thank for welcoming me i feel so at home =D mwaaaaa luv u angels xxxxxxx

czii_gurl_3bzii's picture
on May 15, 2012 - 10:40AM

So Trey Songz arrived in London today at heathrow airport i couldn't go =( but i'm a new angel so i don't have my shirt yet but my friend got me vip to the club tomorrow i'm sooo happy but that does not mean i'm gonna meet & greet him i wonder if he will take pictures with his angels though? i'll hope so anyways angels thank for welcoming me i feel so at home =D mwaaaaa luv u angels xxxxxxx

Forum category: 

Your link not working anne b x let me know if you lot r planning to go again i really need to see him lol

awww hun i didnt end up going =( i was trying to fight my sickness but i was tooo weak and no one planned things but are u going to the airport when his leaving?? i reallly wanna go

Anne B's picture

awww make yourself know to one of us tomorrow i have freckles easiest way to recongise me i dunno whats going on tomorrow but yea hopefully you do he was lovely at the airport im posting pics of it tomorrow on my tumblr www.adventuresofanneanb.tumblr.com if u wanna see x

TREYed UP's picture

I'm sure you will have fun regardless but hopefully you'll get to meet him.

shop