Skip directly to content

Is Trey gonna be at the London tour with Neyo on the 27th of Feb 2011

• I bought tickets for Neyo's concert just to see my baby Trey. Stupid me realised after I checked Trey's website that he only gonna support 6tour of Neyo's. Neyo got 7tours lined up in the UK. So what Im thinking why wouldnt my baby Trey be at the Sunday concert which is on the 27th of Feb and be at the 26th of Feb? I really wana see Trey, Trey if you are online and can answer my question please do. I am desperate to know. I only bought these tickets to see you and support you. I love you trey. If anybody knows anything about the this please do not hesitate to comment. ITS DEADLY URGENT. Thank YOU in advance. God bless ya'll and my Baby Trey and his Family. xxx

News
PrincessDowsa's picture
on January 28, 2011 - 9:14pm
Forum category: 

I bought tickets for Neyo's concert just to see my baby Trey. Stupid me realised after I checked Trey's website that he only gonna support 6tour of Neyo's. Neyo got 7tours lined up in the UK. So what Im thinking why wouldnt my baby Trey be at the Sunday concert which is on the 27th of Feb and be at the 26th of Feb? I really wana see Trey, Trey if you are online and can answer my question please do. I am desperate to know. I only bought these tickets to see you and support you. I love you trey. If anybody knows anything about the this please do not hesitate to comment. ITS DEADLY URGENT. Thank YOU in advance. God bless ya'll and my Baby Trey and his Family. xxx

JesusIsMySavior's picture

You're welcome. :)

PrincessDowsa's picture

U just gave me a little more confidence thank u god bless

JesusIsMySavior's picture

From my understanding he will be there on that date.

Photos

See More

videos

See More

Community

See More

Music

See More
  • params
  • params
  • params
  • params