Skip directly to content

TREY LANDS #! SPOT ON BILLBOARDS

Community

• TREY LANDS #! SPOT ON BILLBOARDS
    August 31, 2012

I want to personally thank all of Treys fans supporters angels and even haters for helpinh him land his #1 spot on the BillBoard.Ten years in and he is finally getting the notarity he deserves.Nobody said the music game was easy but with one of Tremaines first snash hit singles GOTTA MAKE IT this R&b heart throb dreams have finally come full circle.Congratulations Trey you deserve it since following your career in your cameo in the Twista video singing the words girl tonite I knew you were destined for stardom..Never forgetting about your fans and keeping them in the loop having as much interaction with them as possible show them that you havent tooken on that larger than life hollywood attitude.The knee socks and cargo shorts help to it makes you identifiable you look like the people thats reppn you.Thank you Trey for being do soulful sexy and sultry...Nobody makes panties wetter than you anticipating on whats to come...

ybolden154's picture
on Aug 31, 2012 - 07:55AM

I want to personally thank all of Treys fans supporters angels and even haters for helpinh him land his #1 spot on the BillBoard.Ten years in and he is finally getting the notarity he deserves.Nobody said the music game was easy but with one of Tremaines first snash hit singles GOTTA MAKE IT this R&b heart throb dreams have finally come full circle.Congratulations Trey you deserve it since following your career in your cameo in the Twista video singing the words girl tonite I knew you were destined for stardom..Never forgetting about your fans and keeping them in the loop having as much interaction with them as possible show them that you havent tooken on that larger than life hollywood attitude.The knee socks and cargo shorts help to it makes you identifiable you look like the people thats reppn you.Thank you Trey for being do soulful sexy and sultry...Nobody makes panties wetter than you anticipating on whats to come...

Forum category: 

shop