Skip directly to content

TREY NEEDS HIS OWN CALENDAR FOR 2011!!

Community

• TREY NEEDS HIS OWN CALENDAR FOR 2011!!
    September 23, 2010

WHAT A GREAT WAY TO START OFF 2011 WITH A TREY SONGZ CALENDAR!  I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S ALREADY IN THE MAKING, BUT I WOULD LOVE TO BUY 10 OF THOSE AND HAVE THEM POSTED IN ALL ROOMS OF MY HOUSE AND IN MY OFFICE (THAT'S ONLY IF TREY IS NOT TOO NAKED...LOL)

CourielleDiva's picture
on Sep 23, 2010 - 11:35PM

WHAT A GREAT WAY TO START OFF 2011 WITH A TREY SONGZ CALENDAR!  I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S ALREADY IN THE MAKING, BUT I WOULD LOVE TO BUY 10 OF THOSE AND HAVE THEM POSTED IN ALL ROOMS OF MY HOUSE AND IN MY OFFICE (THAT'S ONLY IF TREY IS NOT TOO NAKED...LOL)

Forum category: 
JUICY_FRUIT2K10's picture

oh hellz yea

Nikki_34's picture

Yes I would love that to.

tropichocolate's picture

Trey...your fans have spoken. Hear our call for a 2011 Trey Songz calendar. We love you! XOXO

HIs-LastTime's picture

YESSSSSS AMEN... Every month that passes, the pic she be more and more sexual :)

MrsInimitable's picture

#agreed!

CourielleDiva's picture

I mean I would love to see how the month of November (me and Trey's Birthday month) would look like! lol!

ShidaYuuup's picture

OMG yess @treyangels lets get that in the store for us angels :-) ;-)

Mz.2thick's picture

he really does. i would buy so many of them.

ms5000's picture

I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A TREY SONGZ CALENDAR SOME SEXY SOME OTHER SHOTS CAUSE HE IS SEXY AS HE WANNA BE IN A SUIT IN JEANS IN SHORTS IN SWIMMING TRUNKS ALL THAT HE IS BEAUTIFUL HE COULD DEF FILL UP A 2 YEAR CALENDAR OR DATE BOOK NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUT GROWN SEXY DISCREET , HAVE YOUR SECRET PLEASURE TO LOOK AT WHERE EVER YOU ARE DURING YOUR DAY , MAYBE IT COULD HAVE A RAISED EMBOSSED ANGELS LOGO ON IT LIKE THE ONES YOU SEE ON HERE , OR HAVE A CHOICE OF AN ANGELS LOGO IN GOLD OR BLACK OR SILVER THERE ARE LOTS OF EXAMPLES OF THE ANGELS LOGO ON THESE PAGES LOVE THE WINGED A's.

christygunter57@gmail.com's picture

that's a good idea.i would buy one.I would enjoy having his calender hung up in my room .

JesusIsMySavior's picture

I would buy it.

shop