Skip directly to content

Trey A. Neverson is the real deal (reasons we love you)

Community

• Trey A. Neverson is the real deal (reasons we love you)
    March 11, 2013

1. All these artists always screamin how busy they are, but trey actually takes time to tweet, youtube, ustream, and whatever else with his fans. THAT'S REAL.
    2. Your multi-talented. You sing, rap, and you drew the TREY'S ANGELS logo.
    3. obvious gentleman. It's easy to start feeling yourself when billions of women are willing and ready to jump in bed with you. And now days it isn't neccesary to be courteous, respectful, or even pay these chix any attention and they'll give it up. Everything you say(that we hear), everything you do (that we see), everything about you shows that you know how to make love to a woman and not just get one off.
    4. You look good with and without the hair.
    5. You're extremely down to earth.... Like the apology to the girl who lost the saynow contest.
    6. Those damn lips!!!!
    7. You're, what? 28/29? Experience is they key to mastering what women need/want... And I like older guys.
    8. You don't have to do all the dancin, showin out or actin a damn fool on stage. You show real women that you know what you're doin with your words. While these buffoons impressin lil girls wit all dat dancin and ish, and showin them the riches they can't have.
    9. I can tell you know how to take care of a woman. Not just financially, that don't mean ish to real one like me. If we were dating, I'd stay in my same lil apartment and just go wherever when you have time. But the intimacy, love, passion, time, communication, attention, affection and other thing that are very neccesary.....
    LADIES, WHAT'S #10?

Kilah123's picture
on Mar 11, 2013 - 01:45AM

1. All these artists always screamin how busy they are, but trey actually takes time to tweet, youtube, ustream, and whatever else with his fans. THAT'S REAL.
2. Your multi-talented. You sing, rap, and you drew the TREY'S ANGELS logo.
3. obvious gentleman. It's easy to start feeling yourself when billions of women are willing and ready to jump in bed with you. And now days it isn't neccesary to be courteous, respectful, or even pay these chix any attention and they'll give it up. Everything you say(that we hear), everything you do (that we see), everything about you shows that you know how to make love to a woman and not just get one off.
4. You look good with and without the hair.
5. You're extremely down to earth.... Like the apology to the girl who lost the saynow contest.
6. Those damn lips!!!!
7. You're, what? 28/29? Experience is they key to mastering what women need/want... And I like older guys.
8. You don't have to do all the dancin, showin out or actin a damn fool on stage. You show real women that you know what you're doin with your words. While these buffoons impressin lil girls wit all dat dancin and ish, and showin them the riches they can't have.
9. I can tell you know how to take care of a woman. Not just financially, that don't mean ish to real one like me. If we were dating, I'd stay in my same lil apartment and just go wherever when you have time. But the intimacy, love, passion, time, communication, attention, affection and other thing that are very neccesary.....
LADIES, WHAT'S #10?

Forum category: 
TreysBooAngel's picture

He 28. #10 he is a man of God and doesn't hide it as well as a man for his family!

tamarahshivers's picture

Could not have said it better myself

shop