Skip directly to content

TREY IN PHILLY

Community

• TREY IN PHILLY
    August 18, 2012

so trey is doing store signings and he is going to be in philly, close enough for me to actually go, since i live in jersey and here i am stuck with no ride. i am pretty upset and really wanted to get my cd signed and meet trey! </3 hopefully when a tour time comes he'll be back out in philly or even easier for me...atlantic city! <3 man, i missed him last time he was in AC. I am really slippin'. hope i will be able to attend some type of trey event sometime soon!

xowhosbadxo's picture
on Aug 18, 2012 - 03:46PM

so trey is doing store signings and he is going to be in philly, close enough for me to actually go, since i live in jersey and here i am stuck with no ride. i am pretty upset and really wanted to get my cd signed and meet trey! </3 hopefully when a tour time comes he'll be back out in philly or even easier for me...atlantic city! <3 man, i missed him last time he was in AC. I am really slippin'. hope i will be able to attend some type of trey event sometime soon!

Forum category: 
[]
[{"parent":{"title":"Get on the list!","body":" Get exclusive information about STARTER SITE tour dates, video premieres and special announcements ","field_newsletter_id":"6010047","field_label_list_id":"50","field_display_rates":"0","field_preview_mode":"false","field_lbox_height":"","field_lbox_width":"","field_toaster_timeout":"60000","field_toaster_position":"From Top","field_turnkey_height":"1000"}}]

shop