Skip directly to content

Trey Songz

Community

• Trey Songz
    August 30, 2012

Trey songz has really inspired me to pursue my singing career. i have always, felt like i wasnt good enough or i didn't have a chance,but he has encouraged me to keep pushing and realize my dreams. Trey i love you with all my heart you are truly, an inspiration and an icon. your voice is sexy and strong your kind and genuine and everything about you makes me want to become a better person. My real name ia Tiara Stevenson and i am going to make it one day so look out cause that star you looking at in the sky to night THATS'S ME and thank you for giving me the courage trey it means everything and more to me and your letter was absolutely, gorgeous and heartwarming. Love you hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

sexykiwi18's picture
on Aug 30, 2012 - 04:15AM

Trey songz has really inspired me to pursue my singing career. i have always, felt like i wasnt good enough or i didn't have a chance,but he has encouraged me to keep pushing and realize my dreams. Trey i love you with all my heart you are truly, an inspiration and an icon. your voice is sexy and strong your kind and genuine and everything about you makes me want to become a better person. My real name ia Tiara Stevenson and i am going to make it one day so look out cause that star you looking at in the sky to night THATS'S ME and thank you for giving me the courage trey it means everything and more to me and your letter was absolutely, gorgeous and heartwarming. Love you hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Forum category: 

shop