Skip directly to content

trey songz and roman one night stand

Community

• trey songz and roman one night stand
    May 03, 2012

It was January of 2012. Trey was finishing up a concert in miami and he didnt know that i was supposed to perform bottoms up with him, which actually featured nicki minaj, my twin sister. i was excited as my verse came up and i appeared in the sky, walking slowly on top of the large audience like an angel while doing my verse. when i hit the stage, i noticed nicki was nowhere to be found. what trey didnt know was that i was actually a guy impersonating nicki minaj. damn, how much i looked just like her, he must have thought. so we did the performance and as i said " r.i.p. to anna nicole smith", i bent over in front of trey and began playing with my boobs giving the crowd a nice show. after the performance, i gave trey a hug and kiss and went to my dressing room to change.trey some how got inside and the next thing i knew, he told me he already knew i wasnt nicki minaj because she talked to him on ustream and told him she couldnt make the performance so she sent me. we talked for some time and thats the end. sorry, hes not gay so stop the fucking rumers media take out.

romanmoscowzolanskibarbieken's picture
on May 3, 2012 - 05:29PM

It was January of 2012. Trey was finishing up a concert in miami and he didnt know that i was supposed to perform bottoms up with him, which actually featured nicki minaj, my twin sister. i was excited as my verse came up and i appeared in the sky, walking slowly on top of the large audience like an angel while doing my verse. when i hit the stage, i noticed nicki was nowhere to be found. what trey didnt know was that i was actually a guy impersonating nicki minaj. damn, how much i looked just like her, he must have thought. so we did the performance and as i said " r.i.p. to anna nicole smith", i bent over in front of trey and began playing with my boobs giving the crowd a nice show. after the performance, i gave trey a hug and kiss and went to my dressing room to change.trey some how got inside and the next thing i knew, he told me he already knew i wasnt nicki minaj because she talked to him on ustream and told him she couldnt make the performance so she sent me. we talked for some time and thats the end. sorry, hes not gay so stop the fucking rumers media take out.

Forum category: 
alabttry's picture

whoa!

shop