Skip directly to content

Trey Songz Concert was AWESOME!!!

Community

• Trey Songz Concert was AWESOME!!!
    November 29, 2012

Hey Trey Song's Angels & All Trey Fans,

Just wanted to tell you that Trey was so sexy & PHENOMENAL in concert!!! This was my 5th Trey Concert & I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE him!! He song all the songs we love from his new CD CHAPTER 5 & then he song some of the other songs from past CD's that we all love. You now my favorite was DIVE IN, PANTY WETTER, WITHOUT A WOMAN & FUMBLE!! BUT HE'S SO SEXY & SINGS SO GOOD, i COULD LISTEN TO HIM SING ALPHABETS & I'D STILL LOVE HIM!!!

DON'T SLEEP ON THIS CONCERT!!! LIKE ALL THE REST, WHEN TREY SONGZ IS PERFROMING, YOU GOTTA BE THERE!!! OH YEAH, MIGUEL WAS SRAIGHT TOO!!!

ORACLE ARENA, OAKLAND, CA
    NOVEMBER 23, 2012

1PrettyGirl's picture
on Nov 29, 2012 - 02:27AM

Hey Trey Song's Angels & All Trey Fans,

Just wanted to tell you that Trey was so sexy & PHENOMENAL in concert!!! This was my 5th Trey Concert & I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE him!! He song all the songs we love from his new CD CHAPTER 5 & then he song some of the other songs from past CD's that we all love. You now my favorite was DIVE IN, PANTY WETTER, WITHOUT A WOMAN & FUMBLE!! BUT HE'S SO SEXY & SINGS SO GOOD, i COULD LISTEN TO HIM SING ALPHABETS & I'D STILL LOVE HIM!!!

DON'T SLEEP ON THIS CONCERT!!! LIKE ALL THE REST, WHEN TREY SONGZ IS PERFROMING, YOU GOTTA BE THERE!!! OH YEAH, MIGUEL WAS SRAIGHT TOO!!!

ORACLE ARENA, OAKLAND, CA
NOVEMBER 23, 2012

Forum category: 

shop