Skip directly to content

Trey Songz Facebook pages the real ones and the fake ones Uhhh Im over it

Community

• Trey Songz Facebook pages the real ones and the fake ones Uhhh Im over it
    December 28, 2012

So I dont know if yall rember when I got all upset over being unfriended and blocked from one of the pages for asking was it Trey or not and for trying to be helpful That really did hurt my heart I was chating back and fourth with this person and I just wanted to know if it was really Trey and I got blocked and deleted I was really upset but I got over it So recently I sent that page another friend request I guess they unblocked me cause it went threw and they accepted me again and me and the person started chating again But it was still driving me crazy not knowing if was really Treay again so I asked again and the person said smh bye and deleted me again smh Im not even made this time because I aint got time for it

If its really Trey all he has to do is say yes its really me I mean he cant really get mad over me questioning if its him or not There are alot of fake pages and if its not Trey then the person should just be real and said no Im not Trey I mean I wouldnt be mad I just wanted to know who I was talking to because I shared personal things with them So I find myself thinking was it really Trey and is he just a jerk because just deleting me like that just cause I asked a question isnt cool Or is it just sumone working for Trey or just a Trey wannabeI mean eaither way Im over the whole thing Like its just crazyness I didnt do nothing wrong so whatever but trust I did give whoever it is a peice of my mind because I dont think thats cool at all Im over all the Trey Songz facebook pages the fake ones The real ones all of them smh

I just really wonder if its really him and if hes a jerk sumtimes I mean he is only human I have heard storys about Trey not being so nice sumtimes to people I mean he is only human and everyone has there moments but Everyone should be told about there self if they are being unfare and not nice for no reason I just needed to get that off my chest because it so erked me again but thats the last time I dont even want to be a friend of that page anymore even if it is really him naw Im cool

charity24's picture
on Dec 28, 2012 - 01:56PM

So I dont know if yall rember when I got all upset over being unfriended and blocked from one of the pages for asking was it Trey or not and for trying to be helpful That really did hurt my heart I was chating back and fourth with this person and I just wanted to know if it was really Trey and I got blocked and deleted I was really upset but I got over it So recently I sent that page another friend request I guess they unblocked me cause it went threw and they accepted me again and me and the person started chating again But it was still driving me crazy not knowing if was really Treay again so I asked again and the person said smh bye and deleted me again smh Im not even made this time because I aint got time for it

If its really Trey all he has to do is say yes its really me I mean he cant really get mad over me questioning if its him or not There are alot of fake pages and if its not Trey then the person should just be real and said no Im not Trey I mean I wouldnt be mad I just wanted to know who I was talking to because I shared personal things with them So I find myself thinking was it really Trey and is he just a jerk because just deleting me like that just cause I asked a question isnt cool Or is it just sumone working for Trey or just a Trey wannabeI mean eaither way Im over the whole thing Like its just crazyness I didnt do nothing wrong so whatever but trust I did give whoever it is a peice of my mind because I dont think thats cool at all Im over all the Trey Songz facebook pages the fake ones The real ones all of them smh

I just really wonder if its really him and if hes a jerk sumtimes I mean he is only human I have heard storys about Trey not being so nice sumtimes to people I mean he is only human and everyone has there moments but Everyone should be told about there self if they are being unfare and not nice for no reason I just needed to get that off my chest because it so erked me again but thats the last time I dont even want to be a friend of that page anymore even if it is really him naw Im cool

Forum category: 
charity24's picture

Yeah I have been told he doesnt have a page Only the one you can like but thing is that I was on the one that you can like and They put up a link saying friend this page So thats why I thought it might be him or sumone on his team runing the page because they are the ones that told us to friend it

jade_gordon2015's picture

Yeah trey only got an like page so they all fake cuz he said it on twitter

suz95928's picture

I fell for the fake ones also and when I figured it out they did the same thing to me also. It didn't upset me because by the time I called them out on it I knew for sure they were fake. The thing that made me the most upset is how they are making Trey and his family look bad and a lot of people do think that is really him and his family but I am convinced it tis not. I don't think even on a bad day Trey could talk as rude to his fans and be disrespectful to women like the fake people are so it makes me mad that they are making him look like a jerk. His mother is to classy and raised him better than to say some of the things I've read on the fake facebooks. Just be glad you figured it out because a lot of people are being fooled :(

Pcofield173's picture

Yea I feel u had the same thing happen to me

MsAshleyBabii's picture

Trey only has one page which is the like page, Trey Songz. If he has another FB, only his family knows. A better way to chat with Trey is on twitter @TreySongz. Just letting you know so you don't have to keep asking the fake page.

shop