Skip directly to content

Trey Songz In London =D

Community

• Trey Songz In London =D
    May 17, 2012

Okay Trey is in london were i live his in the central parts =) i was meant to go to the club yesterday but someone didnt inform me what was actually happening so now i didnt get the chance to see him =( but im not giving up yet lol i need to some how see him no JOKE! ukangels let me know the 411 lol i wanna be at the airport when he leaves i seriously want to meet him i just feel so left out =( i neeeeeed to witness him knowing im a treys angel and a massive fan of his music =) wish me luck =D

czii_gurl_3bzii's picture
on May 17, 2012 - 08:14AM

Okay Trey is in london were i live his in the central parts =) i was meant to go to the club yesterday but someone didnt inform me what was actually happening so now i didnt get the chance to see him =( but im not giving up yet lol i need to some how see him no JOKE! ukangels let me know the 411 lol i wanna be at the airport when he leaves i seriously want to meet him i just feel so left out =( i neeeeeed to witness him knowing im a treys angel and a massive fan of his music =) wish me luck =D

Forum category: 

shop