Skip directly to content

Is Trey Songz the Man behind @TheBestSex101

Community

• Is Trey Songz the Man behind @TheBestSex101
    February 03, 2011

As many of you know there is a person known as @TheBestSex101 on twitter.  He is claiming that he is Trey Songz.  Now some of us fans already touched on this topic but its been brought to my attention that this mystery person which he calls himself "Professor Trey"  is going to do a ustream when he reaches 100,000 followers stating he is Trey Songz.  Now its hard to believe that its him because one Trey Songz is very busy shooting his video for Love Faces (can't wait for that to come out).  But not only that he is about to go on tour with Ne-Yo in the UK.  Now Trey barely even tweet from his own account and this person @TheBestSex101 tweets all the time.   Now let us discuss do you really think that @TheBestSex101 is really Trey Song???

xxLuvinTreyxx's picture
on Feb 3, 2011 - 04:50PM

As many of you know there is a person known as @TheBestSex101 on twitter.  He is claiming that he is Trey Songz.  Now some of us fans already touched on this topic but its been brought to my attention that this mystery person which he calls himself "Professor Trey"  is going to do a ustream when he reaches 100,000 followers stating he is Trey Songz.  Now its hard to believe that its him because one Trey Songz is very busy shooting his video for Love Faces (can't wait for that to come out).  But not only that he is about to go on tour with Ne-Yo in the UK.  Now Trey barely even tweet from his own account and this person @TheBestSex101 tweets all the time.   Now let us discuss do you really think that @TheBestSex101 is really Trey Song???

Forum category: 
Ariel @COOGIdown's picture

@WhitneyDesiree' ooh you right! Kenny said on twitter that it def aint Trey. so thats final!

xxLuvinTreyxx's picture

I wasn't making a deal about it I just haven't been on twitter lately cause I've been busy but I just wanted to know if it was true or not. But its crazy why do all that tell people that your somebody when your now just to gain follower...that is super lame and the thing is female be going crazy over him like he is somebody special. I think he just needs to be himself and not act like Trey. Thanks @WhitneyDesiree'

WhitneyDesiree''s picture

I think it was confirmed on twitter, that it wasn't him....if iam not mistaking. & um I don't see u making it a big deal u just wanted 2 know if it was Trey!!!!!!

Ariel @COOGIdown's picture

Why is it such a big deal? hes just doin all this whoop to gain more followers. it prolly aint Trey... but so what?

shop