Skip directly to content

Trey Songz performin n sc 4/11

Community

• Trey Songz performin n sc 4/11
    April 14, 2010

omg trey songz performance stole the whole show he gave me a performance of a life time!!!!!!!!!! he performed n black on black 4rm the tank top to the briefz(calvin klein) yes i loved the whole performance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Handz dwn Trey songz  performed black roses,jupiter love,ur side of the bed,last time, gotta go,invented sex, ride or die,shawty remix,neighbor know my name,say ahh,girl 2 nite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes i remember it all so how many of you will at least go 2 c one of hiz tours? I would like to see him perform in columbia,sc again in the future

ms.coogi's picture
on Apr 14, 2010 - 01:07AM

omg trey songz performance stole the whole show he gave me a performance of a life time!!!!!!!!!! he performed n black on black 4rm the tank top to the briefz(calvin klein) yes i loved the whole performance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Handz dwn Trey songz  performed black roses,jupiter love,ur side of the bed,last time, gotta go,invented sex, ride or die,shawty remix,neighbor know my name,say ahh,girl 2 nite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes i remember it all so how many of you will at least go 2 c one of hiz tours? I would like to see him perform in columbia,sc again in the future

Forum category: 
Satirrah's picture

The performance was the best. I had just seen him on march 7th in Norfolk, VA and was like he gonna be @ ECSU so I had to go see him again. I have some GREAT pics and video. It was worth all of the funky, sweaty ass people rubbing against me... LOL. I knew EVERY SINGLE SONG that was performed that night. I will definately be at the charlotte show on 4/25!!!!

shop