Skip directly to content

TREY SONGZ - SEX AIN'T BETTER THAN LOVE VIDEO! (NEW)

Community

• TREY SONGZ - SEX AIN'T BETTER THAN LOVE VIDEO! (NEW)
    March 22, 2012

SABTL Video is FINALLY out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PERSONALLY I LOVE IT! I think it's very different compared to Trey's other video's.

What is YOUR views/opinions about the video???? :)

Follow me Angels @PaulaDLive

Trey's Locket - Paula's picture
on Mar 22, 2012 - 09:49AM

SABTL Video is FINALLY out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PERSONALLY I LOVE IT! I think it's very different compared to Trey's other video's.

What is YOUR views/opinions about the video???? :)

Follow me Angels @PaulaDLive

Forum category: 

@MEKALOVES86 It would be nice to see Trey Songz in a relationship

mekaloves86's picture

OH and @CUTTIGURL609 girl you get the award for best break down for a video lol you broke it down to a SCIENCE!! I missed it when he ignore the chick phone call let me watch it again lol :)

mekaloves86's picture

@Trey's Locket yea I think we are all falling in love with Trey after that video lol and I agree I think he would make an amazing husband and father I for one would love to see him settled down and find someone who truly makes him happy

MsAshleyBabii's picture

I agree with everything @CUTTIGURL609 typed below.

Lool @TREY'SANGELMICHELLE I would rub his feet too

Wow @cuttigurl you just summarized it in the best way!

Trey'sAngelMichelle's picture

Loved it and I would rub his feet!

CutTiGurl609's picture

I like how he showed the different ways he would respond to "sex" and "love" in the same situation. Like when they were arguing with "sex" he didn't really say to much he basically just ignored her but with "love" he was emotional embedded in the conversation and kept going until there was a resolution. And the studio scene where with "sex" it was just that frisky and fun but with "love" it more sensual touches guard down resting his head on her legs with talking and laughter and even a sensual silence. Oh and I love how he showed with "love" he sent a hand written letter but with "sex" she was just a ignored phone call with the title "red dress club". Thats how it be forreal tho.

CutTiGurl609's picture

I like how he showed the different ways he would respond to "sex" and "love" in the same situation. Like when they were arguing with "sex" he didn't really say to much he basically just ignored her but with "love" he was emotional embedded in the conversation and kept going until there was a resolution. And the studio scene where with "sex" it was just that frisky and fun but with "love" it more sensual touches guard down resting his head on her legs with talking and laughter and even a sensual silence. Oh and I love how he showed with "love" he sent a hand written letter but with "sex" she was just a ignored phone call with the title "red dress club". Thats how it be forreal tho.

LOOOOLLL!! feet of a man

CutTiGurl609's picture

lol @trey's locket no i didn't expect them to be feminine but they are REALLY manly like grrrraaahhh lol jk

@Bobbi_ I agree it was a story being told throughout. It goes to show you should always make the right decision when it comes down to love and relationships. xx

@Bobbi_ I agree it was a story being told throughout. It goes to show you should always make the right decision when it comes down to love and relationships. xx

@Cuttigurl LOOOL yeh I saw his feet hahaha did you expect it to look feminine? loool

@Cuttigurl LOOOL yeh I saw his feet hahaha did you expect it to look feminine? loool

Bobbi_'s picture

I loved it. I love when videos tell a story, and I love it even more when it fits the song. He brought something more than the norm with this video IMO. Just loved it.

CutTiGurl609's picture

So did ya'll see his feet at the end? lmao he sure got some man feet lol

@mekaloves86 I think i'm falling in love with Trey. The video really did show both of his personalities. In the industry especially with men sometimes it is all about sex. But I generally think Trey would be an amazing husband/lover when he finds a special woman in his life.

Lol Trey always looks sexy! xx

mekaloves86's picture

Yea the split screen did show both size to his personality I looooved the end I like seeing this size of Trey in love and Happy over all Trey never disappoints Amazing video :)

Oh and jus when I thought Trey couldn't look any sexier at the beginning when he had that white suite on (FAINTS) that man is everything lol

I know! I loved the split screen it was there to show that there is a difference between the two.

CutTiGurl609's picture

Yea it ws great! I like the split screen. It kept me into it.

shop