Skip directly to content

Trey Songz in the UK 18+ only though WHAT?!

Community

• Trey Songz in the UK 18+ only though WHAT?!
    May 13, 2012

Okay so Trey will be in the UK 3 times this week to go to a few clubs right. Obviously the clubs are like 18+, I'm aware he probably has a very very very busy schedule but I mean what about the fans that are not legal of age to attend these events? I feel so damn depressed like it hurts to listen to his music as much as I love the man, I just can't stand knowing he will be here in this country and us younger fans can't attend. I really think the people who do his promo's and all of that should arrange event for younger fans. I've tried tweeting him many times about this but nothing. Let me just also add he is hardly in the UK, not as much as the USA anyway so it's kind of like a once in a life time opportunity.

SO I thought of this great idea to see him at the airport but I have no idea what time what day what flight he's getting. But I would love to see him. Also it's my birthday tomorrow so YA KNOW...

Thankyou.

TriggaLILangel's picture
on May 13, 2012 - 02:49PM

Okay so Trey will be in the UK 3 times this week to go to a few clubs right. Obviously the clubs are like 18+, I'm aware he probably has a very very very busy schedule but I mean what about the fans that are not legal of age to attend these events? I feel so damn depressed like it hurts to listen to his music as much as I love the man, I just can't stand knowing he will be here in this country and us younger fans can't attend. I really think the people who do his promo's and all of that should arrange event for younger fans. I've tried tweeting him many times about this but nothing. Let me just also add he is hardly in the UK, not as much as the USA anyway so it's kind of like a once in a life time opportunity.

SO I thought of this great idea to see him at the airport but I have no idea what time what day what flight he's getting. But I would love to see him. Also it's my birthday tomorrow so YA KNOW...

Thankyou.

Forum category: 
Tray143's picture

UK base company of printing that is providing you Printing products on the discount rate...
http://emanprinting.co.uk/10-sticker-printing

JesusIsMySavior's picture

That's great. :)

TriggaLILangel's picture

I met him today as well at the event thing ( look on the news on the homepage )... I was NOT expecting them to call me telling me I'd got a place to the event today. Was crazy!...And Thank y'all <3

That's wonderful. Congratulations!! :)

MsNeversonSongz ❀◕‿◕❀'s picture

Lool awwww i know u feelin gurl i can't to to meet trey thats gonna be a day i may faint hahaha

TriggaLILangel's picture

Yeah I did :D - He really is such a genuine guy. Alonzo was quite rude though

awwwh u did sweet u get to take a pic lol? or hug him ;)

TriggaLILangel's picture

Yeah I managed to meet him at the airport - at last haha. Thank you for the support though guys *hugs*

awwwh i feel ya pain hun but don't feel depressed and i totally agree trey knows he has fans from all age group though cause i rem once this lil 5 year old girl met him and he took a pic with her and she was crying but keep voicing u never know or just be at tha airport early and even him living in ny gives us a better chance of seeing him for real even if we dont have tha money at some point we will see him b|c events is always coming up

That's true but many of us here don't get many opportunities to meet him either. So did you get your chance to meet him yet?

TriggaLILangel's picture

LorraineObomanu's picture

How old are you?

TriggaLILangel's picture

At least he lives over there *sigh*. I mean I know he is arriving tomorrow but I have no idea what time, what terminal * sigh *.

Don’t feel bad it’s the same situation here in the states. Many of the events that Trey is involved with have age restriction. It seems that many people aboard have good luck meeting him at the airport. Not sure when he is due to arrive. Keep asking around perhaps you will get your answer.

shop