Skip directly to content

A TREY STALKER OR WHAT?????

Community

• A TREY STALKER OR WHAT?????
    August 16, 2011

I'VE CONTACTED TREY IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE. HI FAN PHONE NUMBER,OVER A HUNDRED TWEETS ON TWITTER, FACBOOK, FACEBOOKING HIS MANAGER, SENDING THEM WRITTEN MAIL, WRITING OPRAH, WRITING ELLEN, WRITING TYRA. ALMOST EVERYTHING AND STILL HAVENT RECIEVED ANYTHING. I REALLY WANNA MEET HIM. I EVEN KNOW HIS COUSIN AND HE'S HAVING A PARTY COMING UP SOON. I JUST WANNA KNOW WOULD YOU CONTINUE TO FOLLOW YOUR DREAM EVEN IF ITS MEETING A BUST CELEBRITY. OR JUST SAY FOR GET IT. ?????????

mahogany the hair diva's picture
on Aug 16, 2011 - 11:32PM

I'VE CONTACTED TREY IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE. HI FAN PHONE NUMBER,OVER A HUNDRED TWEETS ON TWITTER, FACBOOK, FACEBOOKING HIS MANAGER, SENDING THEM WRITTEN MAIL, WRITING OPRAH, WRITING ELLEN, WRITING TYRA. ALMOST EVERYTHING AND STILL HAVENT RECIEVED ANYTHING. I REALLY WANNA MEET HIM. I EVEN KNOW HIS COUSIN AND HE'S HAVING A PARTY COMING UP SOON. I JUST WANNA KNOW WOULD YOU CONTINUE TO FOLLOW YOUR DREAM EVEN IF ITS MEETING A BUST CELEBRITY. OR JUST SAY FOR GET IT. ?????????

Forum category: 
Ariel @COOGIdown's picture

If people took all the energy on shh like this..... and used it on the community or bettering themselves.... it'd be way more productive. #justsayin.

lisaleigh30's picture

Wow, You making me blush with all this love for Trey, keep it up honey and whatever you do don't say you've changed your mind about meeting him believe me I know.

the party was postponed cause trey went to africa. but im hoping to meet him on diffrent terms. especially if he suprised me id be happy

vita's picture

ESP IF TREY IS GOING D SURE I WOULD HAVE BEEN GOING IF I WERE U

vita's picture

girl i would go to that party, if that cuz n trey r rlly tight, i would not only go to the party but become tight frns with that individual, forget it ????? NO WAY NOT AFTER ALL MY HARD WORK.

@cheryl omg thats crazy but ik how u felt but to all u girls hopefully it pays off good luck

msamaris@hotmail.com's picture

I am sure alot of us are n the same boat of wanting to meet Trey. I know I do! Don't give up your time is coming.

treysongzlover22's picture

I WANNA MEET HIM SOO BAD IVE BEEN WAITING 3 YEARS I WONT GIVE UP BUT IM GETTING MAD I TRIED LOOKING FOR HIS FAN # BUT NONE WORK

Cheryl Ifill's picture

I was on the same plane coming from Barbados with Trey Songz. He was already on the plane and when I got on we met eye to eye. He was on the phone and it was like he stopped talking and looked at me. When we got off in Miami he was directly behind me. My mistake was i wanted to give him privacy. I'm such a lucky woman and dont know it. I didnt even know Trey was going to be on the plane. I booked my flight to return on the same day as Trey Songz now that's amazing. I now regret giving him his space :( .Trey if you read any of your post message me. Thank you.

@ bianca i followed you and i wish he wouold follow me. his cousin havin a party and he suppose to be there so maybe i see him there. hopefully i meet him one of these days. i feel like ive done everything. @treyedup. i knoww you were excited cause i kinda met him at a cd signing but i wanted a pic and him to at least know my name. and even then i was speechless and all i could say was you are so sexy.....

Biancs's picture

keep trying, i wanna meet him too. he finally followed me on twitter a few days ago i was spazin, im sure all your hard work will be worth it !

@biancathompson_

TREYed UP's picture

Stay positive. Took me a little over five years to finally meet him and it was truly worth it. Don't give up.

yea i sure hope so. yall just dont know what this man does to me. im sure yall can imagine tho.

TreysQuietAngel's picture

Stay positive! I bet you'll get your chance to meet him when you least expect it.

you guys are right. i just hope it pays off and i do get to meet him

tamarahshivers's picture

u will meet him

JesusIsMySavior's picture

If your desire to meet him is that strong you will meet him. Remain positive.

msamaris@hotmail.com's picture

Never give up on your dreams!!! I have never meet Trey as of yet. But I have meet some of my favorite singers and actors. The next time Trey come close to me I am going to do the V.I.P. things so that I can meet him.

its alotta typos but you get the picture lbs. but its just im a huge fan. and ive never been like this over a celeb.

ILoveTrey94's picture

sis keep yur head up im dying to meet him also

shop