Skip directly to content

Trey surprising you

Community

• Trey surprising you
    January 07, 2013

Ok angels, i know that you've all watched the video of Trey surprising a fan at her home, now tell me what exactly would you have done if that happened. I personally wouldn't have been able to cry, Trey would have definitely been picking me up from the floor!

barness70's picture
on Jan 7, 2013 - 05:53PM

Ok angels, i know that you've all watched the video of Trey surprising a fan at her home, now tell me what exactly would you have done if that happened. I personally wouldn't have been able to cry, Trey would have definitely been picking me up from the floor!

Forum category: 
LitaNeverson's picture

I know i would have bawled my eyes out! I met him in August and thats all i could do... cry cry and cry. but i managed to get "I love you Trey! " and "You said my name in a video before! " haha thats about it. but if that happened to me... whooooeyyyyy, definatly would cry some more and then just stair into his beautiful eyes. You get lost in those things!! <3 She was so lucky!!!

ForeverTAngel's picture

I probably would have fainted or been completly out of breath

msamaris@hotmail.com's picture

I would try to be calm and try not to cry. I don't know for sure there are a lot of question that I would like to ask Trey but if he came in my house I would forget them all.

Tonya626's picture

I think I would have been speechless like she was! :-)

victoriasymone's picture

HAHA! I don't blame you girl, I think I would've shut the door in his face by accident

shop