Skip directly to content

Treys angels i need your help !

Community

• Treys angels i need your help !
    November 21, 2012

Dear angels

Im a trey angel fan and been member of treys homepage for over a year now.
    I just found out that he is coming to norway in january ( the publications here are not that "public" when you dont live in the capital), and when i booked the tickets the only ones available where the ordinary ones, is there no hope for treys angels to get any closer to him? i know you might be askin urself how stupid i can be to ask you guys about this, but im really frustrated and i really want to finally get a chance to jst shake his hand and receive a smile from him and i dunno who else to ask :(

Regards
    Bano

banorahmati's picture
on Nov 21, 2012 - 06:56PM

Dear angels

Im a trey angel fan and been member of treys homepage for over a year now.
I just found out that he is coming to norway in january ( the publications here are not that "public" when you dont live in the capital), and when i booked the tickets the only ones available where the ordinary ones, is there no hope for treys angels to get any closer to him? i know you might be askin urself how stupid i can be to ask you guys about this, but im really frustrated and i really want to finally get a chance to jst shake his hand and receive a smile from him and i dunno who else to ask :(

Regards
Bano

Forum category: 
banorahmati's picture

its not like he is in norway often, the first time he came was last year and then i didnt even get to know he was here :(

shop