Skip directly to content

TREY'S ARRIVAL TO MELBOURNE FOR SUPAFEST 2012

Community

• TREY'S ARRIVAL TO MELBOURNE FOR SUPAFEST 2012
    April 09, 2012

hi angels ! i was wondering if you guys would help me out with finding out when trey arrives at melbourne airport for supafest on the 21st of april! please help me!
    whoever is going to supafest or loves trey you guys would help me find out the date and time so we can all welcome him !

please getback to me :)

mariiam_xox's picture
on Apr 9, 2012 - 06:16AM

hi angels ! i was wondering if you guys would help me out with finding out when trey arrives at melbourne airport for supafest on the 21st of april! please help me!
whoever is going to supafest or loves trey you guys would help me find out the date and time so we can all welcome him !

please getback to me :)

Forum category: 
ForeverTAngel's picture

DO YOU GUYS KNOW WHENN!!! HELLP!!!

Numba1Hon's picture

I don't know his itinerary in Australia. Try contacting somebody in charge of Superfest AU or see if the concert dates are on the internet. The artists probably arrive in the city a day or two before the show I imagine. People are finding out their arrival somehow as you can see. Where are they now?

mariiam_xox's picture

do you know when he arrivesin melbourne???

stef_giastis's picture

please let me know as well!!

ebru0329's picture

hey did u find out, if so can u tell me to coz i need to be there aswell:).

Numba1Hon's picture

Thanks @Bobbi. .

Numba1Hon's picture

@Mariam
I hope you get to see Trey. The video below shows fans meeting him at the Airport. I don't think anybody on here had the information. Let us know if you see him in concert.

@Teflon_Don86 See the link below of the stars arriving. Pain is near the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_5qUip5iVo&feature=related

Copy and paste into your browser. Links don't open on here anymore.

If anyone sees YouTube videos of Trey at the Supafest, please post links. Thanks

TREYed UP's picture

Did you ever find out? Did you see/meet him?

Teflon_don86's picture

Man someone tell me when pains comin in lol.

shop