Skip directly to content

TREY;S LETTER

Community

• TREY;S LETTER
    August 29, 2012

well i just got my e-mail and i am in tears right now, and i just want to let trey and his crew and family know that we appreciate everything you guys do for us, some artist won't take the time out to recognize how much a fan truly care for an artist. and for trey to take time out and write us a letter means alot because he didn't have to do it, but that just goes to show you that we mean more to him than we will ever know. luv ya trey 4 eva and always!!!! kisses SO YOU GUYS TELL ME WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE LETTER!!!!!

plumplips77078's picture
on Aug 29, 2012 - 02:26AM

well i just got my e-mail and i am in tears right now, and i just want to let trey and his crew and family know that we appreciate everything you guys do for us, some artist won't take the time out to recognize how much a fan truly care for an artist. and for trey to take time out and write us a letter means alot because he didn't have to do it, but that just goes to show you that we mean more to him than we will ever know. luv ya trey 4 eva and always!!!! kisses SO YOU GUYS TELL ME WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE LETTER!!!!!

Forum category: 

shop