Skip directly to content

Trigga

Community

• Trigga
    November 22, 2012

Trey never fails to amaze me. Every concert he gives his all and he is so engaging. He is my top favorite artist and has pushed Usher behind him as My second since we had a dollar and a dream. I just wanted to cry at his Vegas show because he is wonderful and we got to love the things he do for his fans. Honestly I FELT like we were the only ones in the room until he pulled up I NEED A HUG on the stage and gave up the chapter 5 necklace lol. I will save my dough and be VIP next time. I will not lose the chance to meet him again. If you haven't seen him perform, he is a must see.

TremaineWillKnowMyName's picture
on Nov 22, 2012 - 11:08AM

Trey never fails to amaze me. Every concert he gives his all and he is so engaging. He is my top favorite artist and has pushed Usher behind him as My second since we had a dollar and a dream. I just wanted to cry at his Vegas show because he is wonderful and we got to love the things he do for his fans. Honestly I FELT like we were the only ones in the room until he pulled up I NEED A HUG on the stage and gave up the chapter 5 necklace lol. I will save my dough and be VIP next time. I will not lose the chance to meet him again. If you haven't seen him perform, he is a must see.

Forum category: 

shop