Skip directly to content

Trip to Portugal

• Marly_2's picture
    (1 year 2 months ago)

hello trey. when do you come to Portugal? what I want is to know you more and I'm dying for that to happen. I have already sent Menssagens, and other reviews but never heard back. I just do not want to miss the opportunity of seeing you if one day you come here really. They said you were going to Club29 in corroios is this true? I would like to know the date. I know there are many questions but from what I saw of the information about your coming to Portugal does not have much fear of acomnpanhar near your arrival. I love you so much and I'm sure I'm your biggest fan of Portugal and the world. please if you really come around, sings the song Last time for me please. With Love ... Marly

Angels with Heart
Marly_2's picture
on February 5, 2013 - 7:38pm
Forum category: 

hello trey. when do you come to Portugal? what I want is to know you more and I'm dying for that to happen. I have already sent Menssagens, and other reviews but never heard back. I just do not want to miss the opportunity of seeing you if one day you come here really. They said you were going to Club29 in corroios is this true? I would like to know the date. I know there are many questions but from what I saw of the information about your coming to Portugal does not have much fear of acomnpanhar near your arrival. I love you so much and I'm sure I'm your biggest fan of Portugal and the world. please if you really come around, sings the song Last time for me please. With Love ... Marly

Photos

See More

videos

See More

Community

See More

Music

See More
  • params
  • params
  • params
  • params