Skip directly to content

Twitition: Special Meet & Greet Discount for Trey's Angels

Community

• Twitition: Special Meet & Greet Discount for Trey's Angels
    April 15, 2012

Thanks to two of our Angel Sisters, @XxiPopRockzxX & @akaSymone. They created a twitition on Twitter to help create a special meet and greet discount for Trey's Angels during concert season. They are recruiting signatures from all Angels to help receive a discount with the meet & greets.

Please help by signing and spreading this twitition around to all angels. The twitition link is below.

http://twitition.com/55zsh

Once again, thanks to @XxiPopRockzxX & @akaSymone for creating this :)

MsAshleyBabii's picture
on Apr 15, 2012 - 05:39PM

Thanks to two of our Angel Sisters, @XxiPopRockzxX & @akaSymone. They created a twitition on Twitter to help create a special meet and greet discount for Trey's Angels during concert season. They are recruiting signatures from all Angels to help receive a discount with the meet & greets.

Please help by signing and spreading this twitition around to all angels. The twitition link is below.

http://twitition.com/55zsh

Once again, thanks to @XxiPopRockzxX & @akaSymone for creating this :)

Forum category: 
MarkitaLovesTrey's picture

I did my part :)

SplendidAngel's picture

I signed it!

TreysNewestAngel1's picture

@TREYEDUP I agree about him selling his tickets in pairs. When I meet him I want a picture with just me and him, not me, him, and them!

MsAshleyBabii's picture

You know what @TREYSNEWESTANGEL, I'm not mad. I understand what you are saying & you do have a point. I'm pretty sure the money goes to a good cause, but for Trey actually going through so many meet & greets with his schedule being so tight, I don't think he can satisfy those many angels at 1 time. Maybe he can. Unless there's a few being sold. I don't know, but I can see where you are coming from. @TREYEDUP I agree with you of what you're saying also. I didn't look at it from his POV.

Ms_Neek19's picture

im on it !!!!

MsNeversonSongz ❀◕‿◕❀'s picture

signed ;)

TREYed UP's picture

@TREYSNEWESTANGEL I agree with what you saying. Yes the idea of discounted tickets is nice but we have to evaluate both the pro and cons of having them. On the con side you have to remember they only sale limited amounts of VIP tickets anyway. The cheaper they are the more accessible they are to everybody and makes your chances of being able to get them the same or maybe even worst than your chances of getting them by just saving up and paying full price. Think about VIP at the prices he charges for it now and how they sell out pretty quick already. Now think about how fast they will go at a discounted price. But this is just my opinion on this. My only problem with his meet and greet tickets is that he been selling them in pairs lately instead of single tickets.

TreysNewestAngel1's picture

PLEASSSSEEE Don't be mad at me, and even if you do that's fine! I don't really agree on the discounts. I am sure that the money goes to a good cause, BUT at the same time, you have to look at it from his point of view. If he allows discounts, lets say a $500.00 VIP turns into 250 do you realize how many people he will have to meet and greet with? He seems like he's always busy and he has other things to do and even though he does interact with his fans, I think this is asking a bit too much. i have learned that, when you want something bad enough you will do what you have to do in order to get it and not saying this isn't a good idea, but we need to be logical about this. It would be so many ppl that he would have to see and I just can't see him having time to do all that. BUT with this petition you never know! I am just voicing my opinion.

Tricia AKA @GimmeUnusual's picture

I signed!

MsAshleyBabii's picture

Thanks to all that signed :). & @Hilalsimge Even though you live in Denmark, thanks for signing :)

hilalsimge's picture

Signed even though I live in Denmark (EU) lol. Hope u get the discount sisters!

tastyeyecandy23's picture

already did lets get it angels we gotta make this happen

Mac Glamorous's picture

Thanks Ill sign too

MsAshleyBabii's picture

:)

Meghan Nicole's picture

I signed and it is a great idea!

mariiam_xox's picture

great idea! i will defiantly be signing :D:D

andreatrobinson2009's picture

i signed.....GREAT IDEA GIRLZ

LitaNeverson's picture

ugh i need to get a twitter >_< but this is a great idea girls!! we all know this is our DREAM to finally meet Trey and even if some of you girls already have, im sure ud want to meet him again!! We all have soo much love for him & we've been fans since the beginning, so there has to be a way we all can meet our man <33

Linz84's picture

GOOD IDEA! I WILL BE SIGNING!!

MsAshleyBabii's picture

Okay & spread the message please :)

MsCandi's picture

Thanks!! I will be signing!!

MsAshleyBabii's picture

Yes, I agree.

Da Shy Scorpio's picture

I dont have twitter but I think we should get a discount

shop