Skip directly to content

Twitter and Chapter V Tour

Community

• Twitter and Chapter V Tour
    July 15, 2012

I have 2 questions

.I've been trying to get Trey to follow me for a while. I was wondering does anyone have any ideas or anything I could tweet so Trey will notice me and follow me on twitter?

.Does anyone have any information on the Chapter V Tour like when it starts or who will be on it besides Trey?

TriggaWifey64's picture
on Jul 15, 2012 - 04:28PM

I have 2 questions

.I've been trying to get Trey to follow me for a while. I was wondering does anyone have any ideas or anything I could tweet so Trey will notice me and follow me on twitter?

.Does anyone have any information on the Chapter V Tour like when it starts or who will be on it besides Trey?

Forum category: 
TreysNewestAngel1's picture

I just recently got followed by Trey and it was definitely unexpected! like ExoticMami said it could depend on his mood. I never asked him to follow me and one night while scrolling through my TL so many ppl were literally begging him to follow them and it irritated me so bad that I posted a comment about it and he responded and followed me. It was one of the best unexpected moments of my life!

FeeninForThatTreyLove's picture

I've been trying to get him to follow me too. I know that he's busy alot tho, but you just gotta catch him right when he gets on twitter . I tweet him everynow and then cause I know that he might now see it , but if he does then you get lucky, but yeah just keep tweeting him.

exoticmami's picture

Hi! I was followed (then unfollowed sometime later cause I'm not active on Twitter) by Trey. I think part of it has to do with timing like responding to something he says and the other part depends on what mood he's in. I do hope you get followed by him :)

I also hope to hear more about the Chapter V tour soon too.

certified_treysangel's picture

i been trying to get him to follow me too

shop