UNFORTUNATE

Community

• UNFORTUNATE
    October 25, 2012

It’s funny how we don’t miss the water until the well runs dry
    My best friend is living proof that ole saying is true
    She had the most beautiful man on the earth
    Tremaine Neverson and she still found fault in him
    Don’t get me wrong no man is perfect but some men are damn near and he was definitely that
    He was gorgeous and kind, 6’2 about 200 lbs. give or take 15 and he always smelled good and he must have been obsessed with brushing his teeth because his breath never stuck
    He was a manager at a local deli but he made about 50G’s a year and drove a Mustang Convertible
    He graduated high school but wasn’t the college type
    He played around but when it was time to handle business he handled it
    I was proud of all his accomplishments but Shanice Miss Burger King gotta have it your way said he was holding her back
    I made more than anyone in our circle of friends
    I graduated with a Masters in Marine biology and I brought home 150G’s while Shanice made 80G’s as a Pharmacist
    She and I saw men differently
    I treasured a man’s heart she treasured a man’s pocket
    He bought her very expensive gifts every year and somehow she still found a way to make him feel like he needed to step up his game but once he laid the pipe she was good for a week but right back to the bullshit the next week
    I found it sickening but she and I were best friends since kindergarten so who was I to complain
    We were both fit and attractive but Shanice had this thing that made men pay a hell a lot more attention to her, somehow I always ended up with the best friend while I desired the man in the driver’s seat if you know what I mean
    But Tremaine was different I wanted him since our freshmen year in high school when his family moved here from Virginia, sometimes I think she dated him because she knew I liked him, that’s the kind of person Shanice is
    He told her in front of everyone fuck you when he threw her a $2000 surprise birthday party and the only thing she had to say was where’s the ice sculpture
    He told her if he could he take back everything he gave her spoiled ass he would
    Since I’m not good enough for you, take this birthday and this piece of shit two year relationship and shove it up your ass
    Now I’m taking off work to comfort my best friend because he hasn’t returned any of her calls for the past two months
    She cried for hours and said she realize how much she loved him
    I listen as she begged me to talk to him and I said that I don’t think that’s a good idea
    After two hours of begging, I drove forty five minutes to Tremaine’s house, the man of my dreams to beg him to take back my best friend
    I tapped on the door and said damn to myself when he answered
    He didn’t look broken at all in fact he looked happy
    He said don’t come over here and try and talk me back into her life Brika
    I took a breath he was fine and I really didn’t believe she deserved him but who I’m I to betray our friendship
    Tremaine she misses you, I said
    Brika I’ve always like you so if you and I could keep in touch that would be great but as far as getting back with her, it’s over he said in a matter of fact way
    When he said her, I knew it was no going back for him, he didn’t even acknowledge her by name
    I said Tremaine I’m not going anywhere until you give me a good reason why you and she can’t be together
    He surprised me when he said how bout you come up with the reason and don’t say because she loves me because you and I know that’s a lie Bri
    Bri was my nickname and only he could say in the way that made my body temperature rise
    I looked down and said I think I should go
    I was opening the door; when he slammed it shut from behind and he said no, give me one good one reason to take her back
    I stood with my body facing the door and I could feel his body heat but I know he was upset and not aware of what he was doing to me
    After repeating the question five times he turned me around and it took all my strength not to kiss him
    I looked down I said because I need you, I mean she needs you
    He stepped back from me and said what did you say
    I said she needs you
    No that’s what you said a few minutes ago but what you said before he said with an awkward look on his face
    I said she misses you
    He snickered; you said that you need me. I denied it
    He looked at me and said yes you did Bri. I said stop calling me that
    He stepped towards me and placed his lips near my neck and said why Bri
    I began to breath deep from trying to control my hormones please stop I whispered
    Why Bri he said and I attempted to open the door and he close it back and place his body against mine from the back forcing me on the door and raised my hands above my head and said how long have you wanted me Bri
    I begged him to stop. He placed his right leg between mines and said how long have you wanted me Bri
    I begged more and he repeated. I moaned since I first laid eyes on you
    He said that’s unfortunate. I said why. He began to place his hands on my breast and said because all this time you could have been mine
    I whimpered as he placed his lips on my spot; the right side of my neck
    I said please Tremaine don’t make me do this
    He said do what
    I said chose between you and her
    He turned me around and began to remove my dress and said you and I both know you already have
    He kissed me and I was so turned on that I couldn’t stop it if I wanted too
    He removed the dress and my underwear as I removed his clothing and briefs and he entered me and I gasped and moaned and he said it was really unfortunate
    I looked into his eyes and said why. He said because you’re a rider Brika I can tell and he fuck me hard and strong until he came inside me while saying how good I felt
    I thought about Shanice and how what was supposed to be an attempt to put him in her arms I was taking the only chance I ever had with him
    He made love to me that night from the door, to the sofa, to the bed
    It was unfortunate I had lost her to have him but til this day my water has never ran dry

lisaleigh30's picture
on Oct 25, 2012 - 11:43AM

It’s funny how we don’t miss the water until the well runs dry
My best friend is living proof that ole saying is true
She had the most beautiful man on the earth
Tremaine Neverson and she still found fault in him
Don’t get me wrong no man is perfect but some men are damn near and he was definitely that
He was gorgeous and kind, 6’2 about 200 lbs. give or take 15 and he always smelled good and he must have been obsessed with brushing his teeth because his breath never stuck
He was a manager at a local deli but he made about 50G’s a year and drove a Mustang Convertible
He graduated high school but wasn’t the college type
He played around but when it was time to handle business he handled it
I was proud of all his accomplishments but Shanice Miss Burger King gotta have it your way said he was holding her back
I made more than anyone in our circle of friends
I graduated with a Masters in Marine biology and I brought home 150G’s while Shanice made 80G’s as a Pharmacist
She and I saw men differently
I treasured a man’s heart she treasured a man’s pocket
He bought her very expensive gifts every year and somehow she still found a way to make him feel like he needed to step up his game but once he laid the pipe she was good for a week but right back to the bullshit the next week
I found it sickening but she and I were best friends since kindergarten so who was I to complain
We were both fit and attractive but Shanice had this thing that made men pay a hell a lot more attention to her, somehow I always ended up with the best friend while I desired the man in the driver’s seat if you know what I mean
But Tremaine was different I wanted him since our freshmen year in high school when his family moved here from Virginia, sometimes I think she dated him because she knew I liked him, that’s the kind of person Shanice is
He told her in front of everyone fuck you when he threw her a $2000 surprise birthday party and the only thing she had to say was where’s the ice sculpture
He told her if he could he take back everything he gave her spoiled ass he would
Since I’m not good enough for you, take this birthday and this piece of shit two year relationship and shove it up your ass
Now I’m taking off work to comfort my best friend because he hasn’t returned any of her calls for the past two months
She cried for hours and said she realize how much she loved him
I listen as she begged me to talk to him and I said that I don’t think that’s a good idea
After two hours of begging, I drove forty five minutes to Tremaine’s house, the man of my dreams to beg him to take back my best friend
I tapped on the door and said damn to myself when he answered
He didn’t look broken at all in fact he looked happy
He said don’t come over here and try and talk me back into her life Brika
I took a breath he was fine and I really didn’t believe she deserved him but who I’m I to betray our friendship
Tremaine she misses you, I said
Brika I’ve always like you so if you and I could keep in touch that would be great but as far as getting back with her, it’s over he said in a matter of fact way
When he said her, I knew it was no going back for him, he didn’t even acknowledge her by name
I said Tremaine I’m not going anywhere until you give me a good reason why you and she can’t be together
He surprised me when he said how bout you come up with the reason and don’t say because she loves me because you and I know that’s a lie Bri
Bri was my nickname and only he could say in the way that made my body temperature rise
I looked down and said I think I should go
I was opening the door; when he slammed it shut from behind and he said no, give me one good one reason to take her back
I stood with my body facing the door and I could feel his body heat but I know he was upset and not aware of what he was doing to me
After repeating the question five times he turned me around and it took all my strength not to kiss him
I looked down I said because I need you, I mean she needs you
He stepped back from me and said what did you say
I said she needs you
No that’s what you said a few minutes ago but what you said before he said with an awkward look on his face
I said she misses you
He snickered; you said that you need me. I denied it
He looked at me and said yes you did Bri. I said stop calling me that
He stepped towards me and placed his lips near my neck and said why Bri
I began to breath deep from trying to control my hormones please stop I whispered
Why Bri he said and I attempted to open the door and he close it back and place his body against mine from the back forcing me on the door and raised my hands above my head and said how long have you wanted me Bri
I begged him to stop. He placed his right leg between mines and said how long have you wanted me Bri
I begged more and he repeated. I moaned since I first laid eyes on you
He said that’s unfortunate. I said why. He began to place his hands on my breast and said because all this time you could have been mine
I whimpered as he placed his lips on my spot; the right side of my neck
I said please Tremaine don’t make me do this
He said do what
I said chose between you and her
He turned me around and began to remove my dress and said you and I both know you already have
He kissed me and I was so turned on that I couldn’t stop it if I wanted too
He removed the dress and my underwear as I removed his clothing and briefs and he entered me and I gasped and moaned and he said it was really unfortunate
I looked into his eyes and said why. He said because you’re a rider Brika I can tell and he fuck me hard and strong until he came inside me while saying how good I felt
I thought about Shanice and how what was supposed to be an attempt to put him in her arms I was taking the only chance I ever had with him
He made love to me that night from the door, to the sofa, to the bed
It was unfortunate I had lost her to have him but til this day my water has never ran dry

Forum category: 

shop