Skip directly to content

UPDATE TO ESSENCE 1000 POINTS OF LIGHT FOR TREY

Community

• UPDATE TO ESSENCE 1000 POINTS OF LIGHT FOR TREY
    June 27, 2011

Hi Angels I had an idea that I thought would be nice for Trey at Essence.Energizger makes these glow sticks that come in red and green and they retail for about $5.99. I chose red since this is Trey's favorite color and if all the Angels had these at Essence and waved them during his performance then he will know where his Angels are and I thought it would something special for him to see his Angels glowing all over the stadium.I purchased mine at Best Buy but I'm sure other retailers have them. What do you think? Its also a good way to spot other Angels to in the stadium.We can send Trey a tweet letting him know his Angels are holding red glow sticks and maybe get a S/O.

ANGELS!ANGELS !ANGELS! WE DID IT. THIS WAS HUGE SUCCESS AT ESSENCE AND THANK YOU TO ALL MY ANGEL SISTERS AT ESSENCE BUT LETS NOT STOP HERE. THIS NEEDS TO CONTINUE AT EVERY CONCERT TO SHOW TREY HOW HIS ANGELS REPRESENT SO FOR THOSE WHO DIDNNT ATTEND ESSENCE GET PREPARED FOR NEXT EVENT BECAUSE THE GLOW STICKS SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE SO CHECK AT WALMART PARTY CITY BEST BUY OR BE CREATIVE WITH THE GLOW STICKS.LAST BUT NOT LEAST THANK YOU TREY FOR GIVING US THE S/O AT ESSENCE FOR THE GLOWSTICKS I WAS SCREAMING FOR JOY AND STILL BEAMING.

hpcmichelle@msn.com's picture
on Jun 27, 2011 - 07:25PM

Hi Angels I had an idea that I thought would be nice for Trey at Essence.Energizger makes these glow sticks that come in red and green and they retail for about $5.99. I chose red since this is Trey's favorite color and if all the Angels had these at Essence and waved them during his performance then he will know where his Angels are and I thought it would something special for him to see his Angels glowing all over the stadium.I purchased mine at Best Buy but I'm sure other retailers have them. What do you think? Its also a good way to spot other Angels to in the stadium.We can send Trey a tweet letting him know his Angels are holding red glow sticks and maybe get a S/O.

ANGELS!ANGELS !ANGELS! WE DID IT. THIS WAS HUGE SUCCESS AT ESSENCE AND THANK YOU TO ALL MY ANGEL SISTERS AT ESSENCE BUT LETS NOT STOP HERE. THIS NEEDS TO CONTINUE AT EVERY CONCERT TO SHOW TREY HOW HIS ANGELS REPRESENT SO FOR THOSE WHO DIDNNT ATTEND ESSENCE GET PREPARED FOR NEXT EVENT BECAUSE THE GLOW STICKS SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE SO CHECK AT WALMART PARTY CITY BEST BUY OR BE CREATIVE WITH THE GLOW STICKS.LAST BUT NOT LEAST THANK YOU TREY FOR GIVING US THE S/O AT ESSENCE FOR THE GLOWSTICKS I WAS SCREAMING FOR JOY AND STILL BEAMING.

Forum category: 
Prittbrowniiz BestSellerAngel's picture

That's really a good idea...I wish I was going to be there, but go head angels...show our man he is ALWAYS number 1 in our book. NO MATTER WHAT!!!

ladyt1980's picture

i like it. thats kool.

JesusIsMySavior's picture

Not a bad idea.

Pages

shop